in

Black Label Suicides

anyone notice?

Last post 11-16-2005 2:25 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-12-2005 2:15 AM In reply to

Re: anyone notice?

well when my mom gets a lot of sales at her work (verizon) she get these points to get extra shit out of a catalog and i asked her to order me 100 dollars in best buy and i already had 40 plus the 20 buck i got last week puting me at 160
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 11-13-2005 12:02 AM In reply to

so with all that $$$ i count on u for ur donation to ScubaSteve foundation???

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-13-2005 5:53 AM In reply to

maybe like 10 bucks...
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 11-13-2005 9:49 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

That'd be a sweet deal. 10 bucks is better than no bucks. Scuba, I do not have a USP slot for those camera cards, or whatever it is you need to send pictures through your computer, I have a fricken 5-year-old MAC computer!!!. I am however very close to having enough money for my new computer that does have something like that. Meanwhile, you can punish me verbally in any way you want. 

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 11-16-2005 2:25 PM In reply to

hey $10 is $10, ill take it, ill pm u an address, lol, or u can always send it to: 123 Fake st.
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2