in

Black Label Suicides

BATTLEFIELD 1942

Last post 08-25-2004 6:38 PM by METALHEAD. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-23-2004 4:34 AM

BATTLEFIELD 1942

This game rules! You can drive tanks, motorcycles,jeeps, halftracks,fly airplanes, and shoot all of the big artillery guns! This game is online for the PC, and was wondering if anyone else has this excellent game. It would be great for online clan Wars! Kill the commie bastards!

Muhahahahaha!
  • 08-23-2004 9:51 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Re: BATTLEFIELD 1942

Okay, while I agree BF:1942 is indeed a sweet-assed game...

There are no commies in it...

But yeah, I'll be picking that up soon, as well as the fact that I'm downloading America's Army right now...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 08-24-2004 2:41 AM In reply to

Kharkov is a Russian city map, Russia is a Communist country.Idea
    Muhahahahaha!
  • 08-24-2004 3:22 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Ah yes, but in the 40's, communism was not a "problem"...that didn't start til the early 50's...HAH!!

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

DAMN I haven't done that in a while...and it felt good....

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 08-25-2004 3:02 AM In reply to

Glad to see that you finally realize that commies are in the game, have a nice day [8-)]

Muhahahahaha!
  • 08-25-2004 12:29 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

',:/

Now you're twisting my words...I'm not disagreeing that there are commies in the game...I'm saying we won't be killing them.

Look at it this way. Battlefield 1942 is about the battlefields in 1942...go figure...seeing as we play as Americans, and we didn't go so far as to be anywhere near Russia during WWII, there's no reason we would come into contact with them throughout the game. Nor would we be aggressive against said communists were we to indeed run into them. Therefore there is no killing of "Commie bastards" in this game. We don't start killing them until after the 50's. Stick out tongue

• 08-25-2004 2:53 PM In reply to

At first you said theres no commies in the game, then you say that there are commies in the game. You seem to be a bit confused in the games content. Perhaps you should purchase it before you put your foot in your mouth trying to be Mr know it all. Your vain babblings and double talk doesnt lead to an intellegent conversation. Lay off of the crack pipe and have a nice day! [:#]
    Muhahahahaha!
  • 08-25-2004 4:21 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Lol...

While I have played it, I only played for a short amount of time...

My earlier statement was just after I'd gotten up, and my brain hadn't kicked in yet...so yeah...never mind what I posted earlier...I'll have to remember not to post anything early in the morning...EVER...

I stand corrected in the fact that there are indeed communists in the game...whether or not they should be is a totally different matter...

I will still be picking it up, after I get some money, though...

• 08-25-2004 6:38 PM In reply to

Alright dude, you are forgiven and all is forgotten, look forward to playing you on Battlfield 1942 in the future!
    Muhahahahaha!
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)