in

Black Label Suicides

Off to Seattle

Last post 12-16-2005 12:03 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-01-2005 1:10 AM

Off to Seattle

Well looks like im moving again. my mom just got a job offer in seattle, so it looks like i will be moving in like a week and a half. hope i get on soon.

• 12-01-2005 2:10 AM In reply to

Re: Off to Seattle

w00t! i live damn close to seattle! fuck ya! lol its funny i just moved back up here from arizona and now u are...wierd....hey and nolland lives up here 2!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 12-01-2005 9:49 AM In reply to

1 month after that he’s planing to move to Madagascar!

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-02-2005 1:50 AM In reply to

ya i hope nolland can get me a job, that would be cool.

• 12-02-2005 2:15 AM In reply to

if your 18 you could start your way to game testing!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 12-02-2005 7:38 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Now Hiring:We know that you want to start rabbiting buggy next-gen games,fixing the infastructure of xbox's, and rejecting low selling microsoft products TODAY!.... Hey, I'd do it to if they paid me overtime.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 12-03-2005 1:33 AM In reply to

I would to. that would be a cool job. for a like a week or 2. lol

• 12-03-2005 4:09 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

That would ruin the next generation of anything for me. I'd rather work at shaws or best buy.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 12-04-2005 1:40 AM In reply to

yeah but im sure u aint paid much $$$
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-15-2005 6:09 PM In reply to

Ok im taking off to Seattle in like a day. so that means i will have my xbox and xbox live all up and running in like a week max. see you then.

Frobro

• 12-16-2005 12:03 AM In reply to

lol, i thought u were already there

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)