in

Black Label Suicides

Re: FAREWELL BLS

Last post 05-18-2006 3:43 AM by Mnoland. 70 replies.
Page 1 of 5 (71 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-15-2004 7:07 PM

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    I hate to kill it for you bud, but you, Gojira, and Psychal weren't in BLS long before you made the post on the deleted forums. Once Rich *** deleted the last forums we all decided you weren't in BLS and will never and I quote Pantera on this "They will never be allowed back in as long as I live!"

So no surprises here.
  • 07-15-2004 9:03 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    OO OO!

That sounds::

relax, it's a joke....
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 07-15-2004 9:10 PM In reply to

and you can quote me on this dave.. WHO THE *** CARES?
  • 07-15-2004 9:14 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    I don't think I will ever need that quote but thanx anyways.

Don't you have more COMPL3X message boards to go to?

Now that's a quote, lol.
  • 07-16-2004 3:30 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    Funny...I could've SWORN that was the same EXACT thing Pantera said when you left/got kicked...

Ahhh...de ja vu...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 07-16-2004 3:32 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    Funny, I could've SWORN that was the same EXACT thing that Pantera said when you left/got kicked...

Ahh, de ja vu...

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 07-16-2004 10:05 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    Kinda Like DejaVu Ici auci, oui?

delp
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 07-19-2004 5:20 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    That whole "Dave being back in BLS" thing is getting really old as a come back...

When I left did I delete your forums? NO

When I left did I pretend to be everyone's friend then stab them in the back? NO

When I left did I act like an asshole? NO[/].... well.... BeerMaybe. Depends who you talk to.

My point is it's two completely different sets of circumstances.
  • 07-19-2004 5:47 PM In reply to

who stabbed who in the back??.. i didn't stab anyone in the back.. pretty sure gojira didn't stab anyone in the back.. psy didn't stab anyone in the back.. he just took what was his.. like the forums and the web page.. so none of us stabbed anyone in the back.. or anything else wrong for that matter.. we were tired of the way things were going so we left..
  • 07-19-2004 5:54 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    It would have been nice if Psychal said "Hey guys, um... I am leaving and I am going to delete the forums and the graphics and stuff... so you might wanna get started on that stuff, and oh yeah, Gojira and Assassin are coming with me."

That's all I am saying. But y'all had to go all pussy on us and do all this shit behind our backs. In my book that's some pretty low life shit. It wasn't really cool to go and do all that shit, not tell anyone, and then have the gaul to come on our new forums and say "I'm leaving BLS, no hard feelings, douche bags."

Get the fuck outta here you Jabba the Hutt Fucker!
  • 07-19-2004 6:01 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    Well, this _is_ the Drama thread...
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 07-19-2004 6:06 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
     AsSAsSiN wrote:
    who stabbed who in the back??.. i didn't stab anyone in the back.. pretty sure gojira didn't stab anyone in the back.. psy didn't stab anyone in the back.. he just took what was his.. like the forums and the web page.. so none of us stabbed anyone in the back.. or anything else wrong for that matter.. we were tired of the way things were going so we left..

It would have been nice if psy would have given some warning that he didn't want his stuph used.  I understand that he feels strongly about his intellectual property, most people that create things do. 

What I don't understand is why when he felt the need to delete the website why he:
    1. Didn't Inform me.  (I had the design that's up right now from before, just a flick of a switch on the server and it's changed over)
    2. Deleted content that was not of his creating (Luckly I backup everything)
    3. Left all of his images,  the content he most prizes on the server.
    4. Didn't leave a new home page in it's place saying "I'm taking my ball and going home"
    We all get emotional, some more then others.  But we all saw this spit of the clan coming, we had two groups of people wanting different things from the clan.  Well I think that is a great reason to have a part of the clan spilt off to create their own clan.  More power to you, if you guys run your clan like you have been talking about you should be a power house.

• 07-19-2004 6:11 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    ferReal!

A Compl3x Pow3rhous3!

I'm a Goldmember!
  • 07-19-2004 6:11 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    I'm sorry you had to see that Delphar.

It just pisses me off when people knowingly fucked us over and then deny it every step of the way.

I gotta stop coming to the Drama board...Sheesh.
  • 07-20-2004 3:10 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    I'd like to know how and who I stabbed in the back...I can't think of any instances.

I left because I didn't like the way things were going...if you could call them going...Psy and Ass had already decided on creating Compl3x SFH before I knew they were even technically gone...so the whole thing about Psy leaving and taking Ass and myself is bogus, because if you'll remember, I left before they did, of my own will.

They offered me a leadership role in SFH because A) we're all pretty decent friends, Justin and I especially, and B) Ass and I started SFH in the first place...good reasons if you ask me.

Also, the only person I have any sort of animosity towards in all of BLS is Pantera. I haven't deleted ANYONE from my list, and would like to add all to my COMPL3X list. Pantera removed me, for obvious reasons, and I don't have a problem with that.

The only person I was an ass to was Pantera because he couldn't handle any of the things I said about his "leadership". He was an ass right back, thus causing all of this Drama...

BLS sounded better than DRW, which at the time, was my only true clan, aside from the fledgling SFH which got assimilated into DRW, excluding Delphar. Now that I've spent a little more than a year in a couple of different clans, I decided I'd accept Psy's offer to lead COMPL3X SFH. I think I could contribute quite a bit to a clan as a leader, because I know what I like and dislike, what works and doesn't work from a leadership standpoint.

The main problem with BLS, from my viewpoint, was the fact that, for the longest time, Pantera was the only one of the 4 Generals who did...anything really. Psy did minor stuff here and there, Zilla has a kid and has been playing Halo on XBC, and Ghost doesn't really even seem to want to be a general...There were no checks and balances. What Pantera said was law, essentially, because he was the only one doing any type of commanding.

So, I have come up with an idea for Compl3x that corrects that problem, for the most part. Obviously, once we get a decent number of members, we'll see how it goes, and tweak it from there.

Basically, I don't have a problem with BLS, until it gets to the point where BLS = Pantera...

I'm not trying to start any fights, flame wars, or anything like that, I am just trying to explain my reasoning for all that's happened, since people seem to keep assuming...and we all know what that leads to.

I hope BLS can overcome what I see as problems, and grow into a powerhouse of its own...but be careful...it would not be good to follow DRW's footsteps...after all...they're gone now...

And Car, I do like the new forums... Smile

P.S. : Sorry for one of my books, but I'm going to start speaking my mind a bit more...and it's been a while Wink

Page 1 of 5 (71 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >