in

Black Label Suicides

Ace Dudley: pick me pick me

Last post 03-22-2007 11:51 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-20-2007 8:06 PM

• Ace Dudley
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-21-2007
    • galveston, tx
    • Posts 3
    • Wannabe

Ace Dudley: pick me pick me

whats up guys. i played with a few of you earlier and you definetely seem like a quality bunch. i just changed my gamertag to Ace Dudley it was CaSeyAces so if im not on your friends list hit me up and ill help you wreck shop. Don't know what all i gotta do to join BLS but it sounds cool. let me know.
  • 03-20-2007 9:33 PM In reply to

Re: pick me pick me

Welcome to the BLS forums.  It's easy to get in just start playing with us on Xbox live and visit the forums every once and a while and if you get along with everyone you're in.
  • 03-21-2007 9:47 AM In reply to

Welcome to forums Ace Dudley, what games do you have?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-21-2007 2:21 PM In reply to

• Ace Dudley
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-21-2007
    • galveston, tx
    • Posts 3
    • Wannabe

games

Actually dude ive only had the 360 for like 2 months and  i really only used to play madden and fifa or tiger woods...sports games.  But recently ive discovered the fantastic world of blasting fools on the internet and now ive been stuck playing gears and cod 3 and as of yesterday i cant stop playing ghost....

• 03-21-2007 8:14 PM In reply to

a madden fan eh? whats ur team of choice??? hope your not a raiders fan like zilla
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-21-2007 10:52 PM In reply to

• Ace Dudley
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-21-2007
    • galveston, tx
    • Posts 3
    • Wannabe

america's team

dude i live right outside of houston but ill never be a texans fan after last year's draft. The cowboys are the only team i root for. That and anyone that went to notre dame is on my non-shit list. What about you?? Whats wrong with oakland, though. Gotta like any town that gets that into their squad... you could die at one of those games. its happened. Really im like the biggest spurs fan in the fuckin world though. I used to live in SA and ive been to literally over 200 games... what about you? you like the rockets?? freakin yao and tmac show?
  • 03-22-2007 12:08 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Re: america's team

Scubie is just jealous - Hes stuck with those Houston Texans........Wonder who he liked prior.............mabey someone in the CFL
    Loyal till' death
  • 03-22-2007 11:51 PM In reply to

Aww come on Mario Williams aint that bad... I was actully happy because I dislike any player from UT (I go to A&M) and I though at the time I believed we didn't need Bush cuz we have Dominick Davis... excuse me, Dominick Williams... Well as you know things didn't work out like I hoped (Texans were 6-10) so oh well... hopefully we can get laron landry. And about my raider hater speech... I have nothing against them, I just like give zilla shit every now and then... like he does to me... yeah I know kinda crazy

As for thugball, I mean basketball, I really don't keep track... the NBA is become more and more uneducated.  But if I some how get free tickets I'll go to a game... GO HOUSTON!

A reply to zilldoe's statement: Atleast the Texans did better than the Raiders last season... Anyway, yeah, I was an Oilers fan, but when they left I switched to the Vikings... cuz thats where my dad's side of the family is from.

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)