in

Black Label Suicides

Downloadable Content Board

Last post 02-07-2005 7:05 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-01-2005 8:12 PM

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Downloadable Content Board

Wouldn't it be cool if we had a board where you could post when downloadable content comes out for games and the such. There are alot of games I don't play much anymore but I am sure to start playing again when new maps, weapons, and skins become downloadable.

Just a suggestion...

in the suggestion box!!!!!!!!!

mwhahahahahahaha

• 02-01-2005 10:54 PM In reply to

Re: Downloadable Content Board

I'm of the option that we have too many boards already...   I think post like that would fit in fine in the "Other Games" board or if it's for one of the main games just stick them in there.  What do others think?

• 02-02-2005 8:57 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

That works. Could they be moved to the top of the board so that way if people aint on for a few days they dont have to syphon through messages to find them?
  • 02-07-2005 7:05 AM In reply to

lol, ur retarded Connor
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)