in

Black Label Suicides

Ok, so I guess I'll be the first one to call out Gojira.

Last post 10-27-2004 7:14 PM by deletionary. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-27-2004 4:36 AM

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Ok, so I guess I'll be the first one to call out Gojira.

Ok you fucking douche bag. Why the fuck are you hanging around posting on our forums? Go get a fucking site of your own or something. I'm tired of trying to ignore you, you little fuck face. 90% of the people that post here can't stand your ass, they are just trying to be nice not to piss off the other 10%. Well I'm tired of this shit.

My god your a pain in the ass and at this point I don't care if anyone agrees with me. Why don't you start your own clan, you can call yourself AFK, Annoying Fat Kids. Then maybe you can stop bugging everyone sheesh.

Ok I'm done.

Heck you don't even have to post, I feel alot better now though.
  • 10-27-2004 12:49 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Re: Ok, so I guess I'll be the first one to call out Gojira.

I'm not even goint to bother with rebutting most of that partially non-sensible quasi-rant, nor will I drop down and begin attacking you. I will however say this: If you are indeed correct about 90% of the clan not liking me at all, then there must be a lot more people here than most know about, because there's a significant number of people here that  I get along with and get along with me. So, either almost all of the people I normally hang out with and play and joke around with are the definition of two-faced, or your math skills need a significant amount of work.

Personally, I have a strong feeling that it's the latter, especially since I have a great deal of respect for almost all of those people that I enjoy spending time with. Besides, I already knew you couldn't stand me, and I particularly care for you either. But that's just it, I don't HAVE to like you and you don't have to like me. I was being as civil as I could be, and from the way it looks, you're trying to do everything in your power to make me look bad.

The only problem here, is that all of this seems to have stemmed from the wonderful conversation we were all having on politics, and that it seems to have pissed you off that I don't agree with, well, just about anything you say. Chill, I don't get pissy when people don't think the way I do, I actually prefer it that way...makes me feel special.

Call out all you want, I'm going to ignore the rest of this thread as an example.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 10-27-2004 6:37 PM In reply to

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD! i'm not going to keep repeating myself  stop this kind of shit or find a new home. that go's for ppl in the clan or visitors to the site please dont test my action.

signed, truely sick of it
           -Pantera

• 10-27-2004 7:14 PM In reply to

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Marine Barracks, Washington D.C.
    • Posts 48

oh jeezy fucking damn creezy holy horsecock, kentucky. nantucket fudge bucket and all the like.

ok that didn't really have a point, but i thought it sounded good at the time Big Smile
    i dunno why i do it. i think it's the fact that i am the one who ends someone else's life that excites me. kinda like playing god without any responsibility.
  • 10-27-2004 7:39 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Well I never called this place home, but whatever.
  • 10-27-2004 7:41 PM In reply to

you would be wise to edit that comment

• 10-27-2004 7:49 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

I would just call Gojira an idiot, but I'd just be repeatin' myself.

• 10-27-2004 7:56 PM In reply to

lol i thought you would take that 1 part out of your post. but angel im not kidding about all this immaturity, we know you dont like gojira and yes you arent the only person but please stop posting this shit. if i have to tell you again you wont be happy. im tired of the drama board and think its a bad idea to even have this section since it looks like we are promoting this kind of action which incase nobody has noticed needs to stop. i know im friends with all of you but heed my words as a general not a friend when i say i will not continue to tolerate these kind of actions.

-Pan

• 10-27-2004 8:06 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Ugh this whole be nice to your fellow faggot is bullshit. Most people know I don't play nice with lying, chaeating, lagging, know it all assholes, there's nothing I can do about that.

It's too bad I need a good Halo 2 squad...

• 10-27-2004 8:45 PM In reply to

and i think you may want to start looking for a halo team  real soon unless you start to calm down

• 10-27-2004 8:55 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Ok i'm done here, have car delete this topic or what not.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)