in

Black Label Suicides

World of Warcraft (WoW)

Last post 02-25-2005 7:13 PM by Carsinigin. 35 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-15-2005 3:13 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Re: World of Warcraft (WoW)

GANKING! Bugging the heck out of me... The games hard enough without the ganks. i understand the concept of PvP... I unfortunately spent too much time on those servers. maybe I'll join you over there Car.... Gojira? You Up for it? (I have a feeling you'd be pissed cause of the lvl30 Priest you got)

I'm still keeping my Lightning's Blade characters....

Peace Yo!

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 01-15-2005 4:10 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Very difficult call for me...

Yes my priest is lvl 30, but I'm useless by myself, and I feel almost as though I'm not doing anything worthwhile for the groups I do join...Fortitude, Shield, Regen...wait...Regen...wait...Shield, Regen...wait...

Very rarely do I have to throw out the specific heal spells (even in boss fights), which I guess is a good thing...it's just very boring...It feels like I'm just along for the ride.

I've been thinking about a melee-oriented character, but I seriously don't think my sanity (or attention to this game) could stand another lvl'ing of a new character...

I'll have to think about it...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 01-21-2005 5:42 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Well, the few days that I took off from WoW and suffered through the most frequent PC crashes to date, as well as enjoying the HELL outta Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, have rekindled my love for this game. My Priest is now well on the way to lvl 35 and Artisan tailor, I'm well-respected in my guild, I'm getting more and more badass spells, AND I defeated a total of 4 higher lvl'd melee characters in duels, thanks to my new Mind Control spell...so yeah, my Priest is staying...and so am I, on Lightningsblade.

Sorry guys.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 01-21-2005 11:53 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Noworries. I will be popping into Lightnings blade for Sebastien and Krakken once inna while, I mean nothing stopping me from having three super characters. (I mean four)

Wink
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 01-22-2005 5:05 PM In reply to

At this point I have about 4 characters that I want to play.  Although now that Nancy is into WoW I've really only had a chance to play my Pally.  Her warrlock is already a level and half past my character.  I just can't sit still for as long as her on our days off.

• 02-25-2005 7:13 PM In reply to

The World of Warcraft Community Site Under Development Page has updates on changes coming in the next patch.  Including 4 action bar ( I hope they have easy keyboard shortcuts), Chat bubbles (I better be able to turn them off), and Quest traker (That may be useful).

Page 3 of 3 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 3