in

Black Label Suicides

Se7en 154 * ATTN TO ALL *

Last post 01-07-2005 7:40 AM by PanterasSon. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-24-2004 9:41 AM

Umbrella [um] Se7en 154 * ATTN TO ALL *

se7en has decided that he no longer would like to be a part of black label suicides lastnight when he made comments of a personal nature to a colonel "not his normal random actions" and proceded to spam the forums with inappropriate messages "9 to be exact". this will not be tolerated in any capacity! i find it insulting the blatent disrespect that was shown both to the person involved, myself, and the clan as a whole. perticularly by someone who was supposed to be both an officer and someone who held respect for the clan. this subject is non-debateable and there will be a conferance held for all officers after the holidays. se7en you will have one post to address the clan in any manner that you want but choose that space wisely because after which you are no longer welcome in our house here at the label. i enjoyed your company here and you were a good friend but if thats the kind of person you are going to be you are not needed either as a clanmate or an xbox live friend.

-PanterasSon

p.s. cancell your account at the end of the month and i will provide you with a 2-month subscription

• 12-24-2004 12:56 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Re: Se7en 154 * ATTN TO ALL *

That is truly unfortunate - Let me know when the meeting is
    Loyal till' death
  • 12-24-2004 10:03 PM In reply to

It's definately been a lot of fun & I'm sad to be leaving the clan.  Good luck guys, I'll miss playing games with each of you.

Pantera - don't worry about the 2 month subscription thing, I have a few that I can use for the new account.

Se7en

• 12-28-2004 7:37 AM In reply to

WTF? i leave for a while and this happens, what happend?  I think we all deserve the right to know since this is a clan issue

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-28-2004 1:56 PM In reply to

yes all of you deserve to know scuba and you will i guarantee. im just not going to post it up on these forums

• 01-05-2005 7:19 AM In reply to

I know this is a little late but Ive been busy and now i will say since i already know what happend.  So i will say the final dission was BS to me, I feel like it was rushed and not much "say so" and I for one am disappointed in the outcome, because Se7en is my friend and he will continue to stay on my friends list

-Scuba
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-07-2005 7:40 AM In reply to

well scuba a decision was made and i still feal it was the right one, there should be respect given to all members of the clan regardless of the persons rank. you dont make racist statements on the boards "9 of them" and talk about ppl's loved ones on live like he did, the things he said were meant to be hurtfull and ignorant. seven was flat out told if he did not remove his posts on the forums he would be asked to leave so it was his choice what happened to him. im not asking anyone to remove him from there list or to stop playing games with him im not hitler, all im saying is that he is not welcome in this brotherhood called BLS. maybe if it had happened to you you would feal differantly about it. i heard from some members that he was telling people that he said nothing of that nature to people who were there when it happened so obviously he knows it was wrong or he wouldnt try to hide it. all in all im sorry that you feal that way and yes while i did enjoy having se7en with us that kind of blatent disrespect and intentional abuse will not be tolerated, we are on live to have fun not to hear hatefull words and be shown total disrespect.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)