in

Black Label Suicides

Please Drop Acid & Watch This

Last post 01-05-2005 3:22 AM by APEX007. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-20-2004 4:05 AM

Please Drop Acid & Watch This

• 12-20-2004 3:01 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Re: Please Drop Acid & Watch This

Se7en, I watched it straight...with no acid...lol.  That was funny as hell!!!!!!!WinkBig Smile  Thanks for posting it!!!!!  MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM!!!!!!!!!  Please post more if you got any!!!!Devil
  • 12-21-2004 3:56 AM In reply to

lol se7en del put this up on the builder thread 2 weeks ago......yikes a snake ahhhhhh...badger badger badger badgerbadger badger badger mushroom mushroom

• 12-21-2004 5:34 AM In reply to

Damn, Del beat me to the punch on that one?  OK, let's try this one instead.  Drop 5 tabs and get the KY, it's bukakke time:

www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bukkake.php
  • 12-21-2004 1:21 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

It's not me, it's the _sweet!! Now I'm like, a builder_ thread. Check it out sometime... Post funny shit in there, it's loaded as is! Smile

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-21-2004 1:30 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Another funny one, Se7en!!!!!  Thanks!!!!!!  it was funny & scary because of that ugly face & then the skaters...lol.  The dogs playing Guitar are soooo cute!!!!!!WinkBig Smile
  • 12-22-2004 4:59 AM In reply to

Queen - You are cool as all hell and your sense of humor kicks ass.  As far as I'm concerned you have an open invitation to come over anytime to watch Badger Badger Badger or the I Love Bukakke video with me (as you can tell, I really know how to show a girl a good time). 

If King ever gets hit by a bus or kidnapped by a bunch of angry, poverity-stricken transients and traded to the Mexican goverment for food stamps would you consider going out with me?
  • 12-22-2004 4:17 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Thank you very much for the compliment, Se7en!!!!!Embarrassed  I'm speechless!!!!!  You'll find girls that are much cooler then me that will fall for you & your awesome humor!!!WinkBig Smile  If that scenario was to happen to Kingace, I'll be by his side all the way...lol, but the Mexicans will have to trade us for Pinatas instead of food stamps!!!!!!Stick out tongue
  • 12-23-2004 6:48 AM In reply to

I'll help fight off the Mexicans too by hiding their food stamps in their work boots until they all starve.

King is cool as hell & I love him like a brother, but if he turns gay by an Antonio Banderas looking Mexican we should seriously consider hanging out.

• 12-23-2004 2:33 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

You are hilarious, Se7en!!!!Stick out tongue
    Well if you keep coming with those cool ass clips of funny stuff, then maybe we could be hang-out buddies!!!!!Big SmileWink
  • 12-24-2004 6:03 AM In reply to

Queen, you are cool as hell.  Here you go... www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingpong.php

• 12-28-2004 4:45 AM In reply to

Smile [:)] Re: Please Drop Acid & Watch This

seven i watched the badgers on shrooms. it didn't seem too funny to me.---Angel
    you know you wanna!
  • 01-05-2005 3:22 AM In reply to

• APEX007
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-19-2004
    • Can I get another shot of that stuff???
    • Posts 46
    • Sergeant

ditto
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)