in

Black Label Suicides

Hey Its SWAT_GHOST (joining info)

Last post 03-08-2005 6:16 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-06-2005 8:51 PM

Hey Its SWAT_GHOST (joining info)

Hey its SWAT_GHOST im just postin because you guys seem like a really good and serious clan that has a good structure.

for the xbox i play Halo 2, Mech Worrior 2 Lone Wolf, and Full Spectrue Worrior.

so i hope you guys consider my application and hope to talk to you soon
  • 02-06-2005 8:59 PM In reply to

Wondering if i could join

hey its SWAT_GHOST im just droping like you guys told me to.

for the xbox i play Mech Worrior2 and halo 2 and full spectrue worrior and my ingame name in SWAT_GHOST.

hope you guys consider me for being a recruit.
  • 02-07-2005 2:25 PM In reply to

Re: Hey Its SWAT_GHOST (joining info)

Hey Swat Ghost, Thanks for posting on the forumsYes

We will have to play more MA2 and see how it goes. If you would like, continue posting on the forums, as it is something we require of our members and will also help show your interest in joining the clan.

• 02-07-2005 6:21 PM In reply to

Welcome to the Forums Swat, hope to game w/ ya soon dude, Im on Halo 2, Madden '05 and RTCW

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-08-2005 10:22 PM In reply to

ya guys i look forword to playin with ya soon
  • 02-09-2005 11:00 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

yeah, send an invite over

GamerTag is MmCark
  • 02-17-2005 11:19 AM In reply to

I havent been on much latly becuase im really busy, and im going away this weekend so i wont be on at all. i got a chance to pop on last night but didnt see any of you guys. oh well ill talk to you on monday or tuesday.

Thanks SWAT_GHOST

• 02-17-2005 5:16 PM In reply to

Alright Swat, take it easy and have a good weekend Yes

• 03-08-2005 6:16 PM In reply to

I know im trying to catch up w/ everything, but is he still being pending on joining???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)