in

Black Label Suicides

UBA

Last post 02-07-2005 7:40 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-31-2005 6:24 PM

Over the past few weeks i have been researching a colt that goes by the name of The Underground Beaver Assocation, aka (UBA).  So far I have come to the conclusion that Panterasson is the unquestioned leader of this, so called colt. Now u might ask urself what all happens in UBA?  Well from my undercover work i have learned that the group performs a number of rituals that inclued the stroking of a beaver, the tasting of a beaver, and their famous shrinking of a beaver, where they circumsize each other . Also from what I understand is Weapon X, whom is a member,  who is also known as, Number 2, for he likes to tackle beavers from behind, if u know what i mean. Now there most current member Delphar 7 is the most bizzar member yet.  This man is in the process of making a new ritual, the scent of a beaver.  Where u have to find the sinkist beaver, and call it ur own. Now Gojira is in the process of becoming a member, he is scedualed to be circumsized on wednesday.
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-31-2005 6:41 PM In reply to

Re: UBA

Sweet, Pan does the stroking of the beaver.
    I'm number 2 so I only get to tackle them. [:^)]

• 01-31-2005 7:12 PM In reply to

• 02-07-2005 7:40 AM In reply to

lol, right
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)