in

Black Label Suicides

can i play too?

Last post 07-26-2005 6:45 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-10-2005 8:55 PM

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Marine Barracks, Washington D.C.
    • Posts 48

can i play too?

well it's not a totally serious request although it would be good to play with my old old old old friend pantera again.  *tear* i remember ghost recon bro.... it brings back good times.  no but for real give it a thought, and if you don't want me it's understandable.  later all
    i dunno why i do it. i think it's the fact that i am the one who ends someone else's life that excites me. kinda like playing god without any responsibility.
  • 07-12-2005 5:53 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Re: can i play too?

welcome to the forums deletionary
  • 07-12-2005 1:03 PM In reply to

how you dooing man, Washington D.C. not bad lol im just south near pantera yea my dad works up there at Andrews rock on man rock on
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 07-12-2005 5:47 PM In reply to

MmCark wrote:
    welcome to the forums deletionary

lol yes welcome to the forums psychal

• 07-20-2005 10:04 PM In reply to

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Posts 48

yeah welcome me to the forums since i been a member of the forums forever lol.  anyway, i should be getting live in about a month or so.  pantera and buddah and anyone else that remembers the psykizzle (psychal and rand0m assault) give me a call sometime.  and let me in assholios Big Smile
    i dunno why i do it. i think it's the fact that i am the one who ends someone else's life that excites me. kinda like playing god without any responsibility.
  • 07-21-2005 5:00 PM In reply to

deletionary, i thought u left for the marines

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-24-2005 12:46 AM In reply to

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Posts 48

i'm in the marines yeah.  i am stationed at the "oldest post," at the marine barracks in washington dc at 8th & I streets, SE.  i'll be here for about 2.5 to 3 years so everyone can be happy. yay! i'm working on getting high speed in my room, its kinda tough to do so bear with me.         
  • 07-24-2005 8:09 AM In reply to

whats ur rank E2?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-24-2005 8:27 PM In reply to

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Posts 48

yeah i'm a private first class, and on the first of august i go before a meritorious board for lance corporal.   pretty hot shit am i.  i've got a 239 rifle score and a 288 pft score and i know all my other knowledge about marine corps history and information like uniform codes and shit.  so i'm lookin forward to winning a promotion      
  • 07-25-2005 3:34 PM In reply to

Cool man, good luck w/ that, yeah my friend is stationed at the marine base in flordia and he just became an E2, r u infantry???

-Old School
  • 07-25-2005 9:32 PM In reply to

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Posts 48

hell yeah, as you can tell by my signature quote at the bottom of every post.  0311 - rifleman.  i can expertly engage in combat with the m16 a1-a4 versions, m4, m203 40mm grenade launcher, m249 saw, m240 golf, claymores, grenades (both lethal and nonlethal), at-4 84mm rocket launcher, and 12 gauge riot shotgun.  i can do all this using the bravo 7 night vision goggles (and add the peq-2 to the end of the weapon to get an infared laser viewable by the nvg's), in a gas mask, in a full mopp 4 suit, and in a guilly suit.  i can call in airstrikes, artillery, and mortar.  the marine corps exists to serve the 0311's, for every 0311 there is 18-20 other marines working to support that rifleman.  awesome eh?
  • 07-25-2005 10:58 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

deletionary wrote:
    yeah welcome me to the forums since i been a member of the forums forever lol.  anyway, i should be getting live in about a month or so.  pantera and buddah and anyone else that remembers the psykizzle (psychal and rand0m assault) give me a call sometime.  and let me in assholios

Stick out tongue sorry about that lol, I failed to look at the date you joined...
  • 07-26-2005 6:45 AM In reply to

thats definatly something there, my friend is a radio op. aka bullet spounge, lol, yes forgive MmCark he is kinda slow, lol, j/k man

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)