in

Black Label Suicides

Resident Evil 5: Xbox 360

Last post 08-17-2005 5:56 PM by BLS BOB. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-24-2005 3:08 PM

Resident Evil 5: Xbox 360

Capcom announced today that the highly anticipated sequel to the World renowned Resident Evil Series, Resident Evil 5, is coming to the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation 3 from Sony Computer Entertainment.

Utilizing the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 unprecedented power, Resident Evil 5 promises to revolutionize the series by delivering an unbelievable level of detail, realism and control.

Resident Evil 5 is certain to bring new fans to the series while expanding the world of video game entertainment to new heights; confirming once again Capcom’s long standing reputation as a bold innovator within the industry.

Resident Evil 4 revolutionized the series by re-inventing the action game genre.

The emergence of the Resident Evil (Bio Hazard) series began in 1996 and gamers around the world were quickly immersed in the game’s engrossing story and wowed by its technological achievements. A runaway hit since its introduction, the entire series has sold more than 27 million units worldwide, winning numerous awards and revolutionizing the survival horror genre. Resident Evil is a proven franchise that continues to captivate gamers with each installment.

• 07-24-2005 3:10 PM In reply to

Re: Resident Evil 5: Xbox 360

New screenshots-

Utilizing the Xbox 360 unprecedented power, Resident Evil 5 promises to revolutionize the series by delivering an unbelievable level of detail, realism and control.

Resident Evil 5 is certain to bring new fans to the series while expanding the world of video game entertainment to new heights; confirming once again Capcom’s long standing reputation as a bold innovator within the industry.

Capcom sent us today the very first screenshots of Resident Evil 5. No resizing or compression was performed, here are the screenshots in true 720p (1280x720) resolution:

The emergence of the Resident Evil (Bio Hazard) series began in 1996 and gamers around the world were quickly immersed in the game’s engrossing story and wowed by its technological achievements. A runaway hit since its introduction, the entire series has sold more than 27 million units worldwide, winning numerous awards and revolutionizing the survival horror genre. Resident Evil is a proven franchise that continues to captivate gamers with each installment.

• 07-31-2005 7:34 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Surprise [:O] Re: Resident Evil 5: Xbox 360

Yo WEAPON! I heard that the Resident Evil 5 video leaked, and was'nt even ready for public eyes at least thats what I've heard.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-05-2005 10:22 PM In reply to

Hey, Weapon, I'm a big resident evil fan and i want to know if the gameplay is going to stay like 4 or are they going back to the old way. The new way is so much better. And is their going to be a multiplayer?
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 08-06-2005 1:00 AM In reply to

Dominus, I am not really sure what the gameplay will be like, but, I can't imagine them going back the old way!

I'll post more info as it becomes available.

• 08-06-2005 1:03 AM In reply to

EastDarth bob wrote:
       Yo WEAPON! I heard that the Resident Evil 5 video leaked, and was'nt even ready for public eyes at least thats what I've heard.

Bob, yes that video was not to be shown! A few of the sites I visit have already pulled it[8o|]

• 08-06-2005 2:07 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

I know, its just kind of funny that these video game announcements, and source codes are being leaked out left and right.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-17-2005 1:27 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

WEAPON X wrote:
    Dominus, I am not really sure what the gameplay will be like, but, I can't imagine them going back the old way!

I'll post more info as it becomes available.
    I hope it play like 4 cuz that looked like fun

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 08-17-2005 4:31 PM In reply to

King, yes RE4 is awesome Yes

• 08-17-2005 5:56 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820