in

Black Label Suicides

Project: Snowblind

Last post 03-02-2005 8:24 PM by Angel. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-16-2004 2:54 PM

Project: Snowblind

• 12-19-2004 6:08 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Re: Project: Snowblind

hmm looks interesting i like the shield thingy  i wanna see multiplayer action

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 12-19-2004 11:19 PM In reply to

That's badass.  I like when he punches an enemy & knocks the guy off his feet.  I actually did that to a guy during the last fight I was in.  Well, actually it was girl & she was 6 years old...but it was cool as fuck nevertheless.
  • 12-20-2004 2:41 PM In reply to

Project: Snowblind is a new futuristic first-person shooter in development for the PS2 and Xbox at Crystal Dynamics. Initially, it was rumored that the team was working on a new, console-exclusive Deus Ex title, but as it turns out, the Crystal D folks happen to be making an original game with its own flavor.

The game will support 16 via online and vehicle combat!

• 02-17-2005 5:14 PM In reply to

Has gone gold and will be for sale on 2/23/05!

• 02-24-2005 3:36 AM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

I just bought Project Snowblind (Project snowball as one of the customers in my store said, you try not laughing in someone's face when they ask "Do you have that game... uh. Project Snowball?") and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection.

too bad I won't even get to touch either of them until monday because I am working all week.Crying
  • 02-24-2005 3:59 PM In reply to

Thats too bad, Angel.
    I have my copy and it's pretty good so far.

It's to early to give a review yet. I have only played 20 min in the single player and 2 rounds online. I was in a Team Destruction game with 8 people and it ran as smooth as offline. Don't really know how it will hold up with 16 players?

• 02-24-2005 5:55 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Yeah, work sucks ass. When I go into work today I'll convince a customer to try it out and play it all night there. I actually have a day off Saturday so I'll be playing both my games all day then.

My Boss goes on vacation next week so I am covering for him then too which sucks, 1 day to play 2 games, then I work again for a week straight. Hopefully after that I have a nice 3 day weekend or something...
  • 02-24-2005 6:10 PM In reply to

Cool manYes

• 03-02-2005 6:20 PM In reply to

• Tito
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-20-2004
    • Cleveland!!!!
    • Posts 45

who has this game, and what do you think of it? i for one am thumbs down!!! too much like halo, and i hate haloAngry !!!!!!
  • 03-02-2005 8:24 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Oh man I hope nobody bought this piece of crap. Here's my review.

IT SUCKS.

IT SUCKS ESPECIALLY ONLINE!

The single player campaign is decent, typical FPS brand of shooting mindless enemies who have worse aim than some of my fellow Game Crazy workers which I melee to death in Halo 2 on a daily basis. The Graphics look like PS2 (Which is expected since the game was also made on Playstation 2, you can tell they did no work trying to enhance it for the Xbox), and a 2 year old PS2 game at that. And the Campaign is a meager 5-8 hours long (I beat it in 6 hours and that was while watching TV for an hour because I was so desgusted with the game).

Online is laggy and the horrible class system makes it less fun (the most fun I had was stumbling into a game with George the Grk and kicking his ass for about half an hour).

This game would barely be worth $19.99.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)