in

Black Label Suicides

Gojira's Apology

Last post 07-23-2004 6:55 PM by Angel. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-21-2004 11:52 PM

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Gojira's Apology

I'd like to say I'm sorry for filling your new forums with arguing, and for faciltating in a flame war which should not have been started in the first place, by either side. I've sent a post to Car, asking him to delete my posts aside from this one, because it's crap that, having been read, no longer needs to be up as far as I'm concerned. I've made my points, and others have made their's, and it's obvious that no-one's mind is going to be changed by anything the other side says.

HOWEVER, this does not mean I take back anything I said, it's just that I'm willing to let it go. After this, if you all wish to ban me, fine, if not, it's nice to see we can be reasonable. I'll refrain from commenting about/to people who apparently feel animosity towards me, and will hope they can do the same.

If you ALL don't want me here, tell me, and I'll leave for good, only to "pester" you on LIVE should our paths ever cross (quite possible, since I'm friends with several of the people in BLS).

I will NOT however leave because people call me names, nor will it bother me in the least. Never has, really.

I don't see any reason we can't be civil, in public at least. Send me all the hate-mail you want, I don't care, I just don't think it needs to be public.

Pantera, Dave, and BC...I apologize for being an ass towards you, when you didn't deserve MOST of it. I was just trying to make you all see my viewpoint, and didn't mean for it to go THAT far out of control.

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. The first, is, because I've had some time to think, I realize I was acting in a way that annoys me to no end if others act that way. The second is the fact that I KNOW that if this stays unresolved, and smolders, then the BLS members that are still friends with me, will be subject to some form of discrimination, because they're friends with "the traitors", or "deserters". I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE.

What do we all think?
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 07-22-2004 5:41 PM In reply to

Re: Gojira's Apology

hey bc grab the torches i have the gas and angel's going to get the pitchfork

• 07-22-2004 5:54 PM In reply to

gojira fuck you i dont accept any of that because its bull why should we forgive you for your and your new clanmates actions? you fucked up over a year of our history set yourselves as leaders on the gamebattles ladder so you wouldnt have to practice to play a match and you have absolutely no shame in coming to these boards let alone come into my room on r6? boooo you will never have any respect from me and i guarantee that if you do come to my xbox room again i will boot you i dont care who tells me not to. oh and by the way that was bullshit telling me to be nice to him i thought about that and i've decided that he dosent warrent any kindness from me i got a few people telling me to be civil and when i do other people get mad. well personally i shouldnt be nice and im not going to  so gojira you say that if we ask you will just go away so here it is GO AWAY!!!!! if you dont like this post i dont care im tired of this bullshit he should not be in our house period oh and frost all that bull you talked yesterday puts you in the same boat as him you say you can admit to your actions but you try to put the blame on gojira well gojira's account wasnt working and he was saying it was you so one more time.....GO AWAY. thankyou have a nice day now keep your two cents and go to your new home

• 07-22-2004 6:18 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

God don't you people have your own boards to go to yet?

Lol, he knew he was gonna get flamed, he didn't even post this in the General Discussion ,

HE WENT STRAIGHT TO FUCKING DRAMA
  • 07-22-2004 6:20 PM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

Yes what do we all think? he admits to being an ass to some of us, that he's been acting in a way that annoys him to now end if others act the same way, yet he wont take anything back that he said. hmmm, guess he's not that sorry after all. you dont see why we can't be civil? in public at least? well thats easy, some of us aren't two faced. see being civil is weak, it allows poeple to act poorly and get away with it. every 3 months like clockwork, you get all pissy, bitch and moan about how you wanna run the clan, start taking us off your friends list, and muting others. you try and mount little mutinys, that never pan out because nobody wants to follow your lead. then you apologize and come crawling back with your tail between your legs. this time you figured with psy you could get a big chunk of followers, but alas, that didn't go so well either. the guy you allied yourself with has disgraced himself and his associates by his petty actions. and you two fucks wanna hang out here like nothing ever happened. now you send this post, stating you've instructed car to delete your posts, because it no longer needs to be read. this is what im talking about, who the fuck are you to edit our forums? nobody, yet you wanna be in control, ya insecure little pissant. finally that last paragraph, hahahahah, ya right discrimination against your friends, lol. are these all the friends that have run to your defense? that have told me to stop flaming you? i don't care who is still friends with you , the only discrimination theyd get from me is laughing my bag off at their stupid ass. gojira, your apology cant resolve this issue, its the result of a pattern of behavior of an insecure coward, desperately seeking control over others, to compensate for his inadequacies. Fortunately, i can hold a grudge. so if you want to resolve it, leave, dont post here anymore. simple as that.
  • 07-22-2004 6:24 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Right on BC.

Man I can't w8 to get FFXI so I can start playing with you guys again. It's so funny listening to you call people names and shit.
  • 07-22-2004 9:41 PM In reply to

actually we are all very nice there, but maybe thats because nobody tests us...hmmm i wonder

• 07-22-2004 11:07 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Well, since I guess it's too much to expect you guys to act anywhere near the age you SUPPOSEDLY are...let me just clarify a couple of things...again...I'll try small words this time too...

I did not have anything to do with the deletion of the forums. Is that so difficult to understand? I've said I don't know how many times, that I found out about it ex post facto (after the fact, a little grammar lesson for you).

I had no way of setting up myself as a leader on Gamebattles, becuase if you remember, Psy set it up, and was the ONLY one able to do anything like changing the abilities of the members. Nor did I EVER say I agreed to the concept that Assassin threw out, that since "we" were the only ones with the power to start clan-matches, we didn't need to practice. I thought that was uncalled for and not a very good thing for morale or in getting cooperation from the rest of the clan. But you wouldn't know that, because you assumed (incorrectly, obviously) that I had a hand in that, and the fact that you didn't ask, gives the impression that you wouldn't have cared what the answer would've been.

As far as coming into your room...let's see...A) I had no idea it was yours, because I "Join"ed General Bob, who if you can remember correctly for once, was in your room at the time, as non-talkative as he may have been, B) I didn't leave because I wanted to see what would happen. After you started being civil, I figured that you may have ACTUALLY considered my earlier post. If you felt all this hostility towards me, why didn't you boot me right then and there, instead of playing and joking around like all was forgotten or forgiven...and you all say Assassin is two-faced...hmmm...

Who exactly did I tell you to be nice to? I can't see any reason why I would've said ANYTHING like that in the first place, because of all the crap that was said in this board. Who doesn't warrant any kndness from you?

Seeing as there were no opinions on this post, let's all watch and see all the things that they can throw out that have NOTHING to do with these statements...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 07-23-2004 8:00 AM In reply to

your aware of the shit done and see nothing wrong with it so you are just as guilty and why the fuck do you keep coming back after you say your not. your not welcome. as for letting you in the room i wanted to boot you as soon as u entered thats why the first thing i said was you should know better i think its plain to everyone that i cant fucking stand you as for gamebattles you had resigned so why even be on the leading end of things there and trust me nothing has been forgotton or forgiven and after 1 person said to me to try to be civil i figured ok i'll try for a sec. but when i thought about it theres absolutely no reason why i should be towards you, frost, or the ultimate clan stabber richy bitch rich.  so get the postin out of your system because your time is very short.

CARSINIGIN i want him banned as soon as you read this he does not belong in our house along with assassin. post on your own godamn boards if any of you have a problem with this sorry but tough shit because what he and his clanmates have done is unexcusable anyone who would do the things that they have done to the clan or directly link themselves with those actions have no place in this house. LP/BALLZ what you said i should do i'm going to talk to the other generals about as soon as i can on a 3-way phone call so ZILLAGOD pm me your number please we need to talk about something and no gojira its not you

thankyou have a nice day
            -Pantera

• 07-23-2004 8:09 AM In reply to

oh and dave yes he posted here because he knows that i will reply and he wants that so i will give it to him go ahead try to win people over but the people are not stupid here you think they have forgotten about you? ever since you moved yopu turned into a whiney punk go ahead try to sway the hearts of people here by trying to present yourself in a manner so deep in bullshit its unrealistic and anyone who truely thinks that he belongs here pack your bags  your going to the complex

• 07-23-2004 6:55 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 272

Bump to the top of the forums so Car can read it and hopefully comply.

Thank you come again. (Says it in a crappy indian accent like Apu)
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)