in

Black Label Suicides

Gogira!!!

Last post 09-20-2005 6:17 AM by Carsinigin. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-19-2005 8:42 PM

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

Gogira!!!

Locked Reply Contact
    Fine Gogira if you dont want to try to respect each other thats fine but its hypocritacal of yourself.  I thought OBLS was teamwork and you wanted it back the way it was, well we cant have teamwork if we cant even respect each other now can we?  If you dont want to respect  me thats fine but dont ever expect any from me either.

P.S. 
    Try not to get Carsinigin to fight your battles by locking the posts

Screw AOL!
  • 09-19-2005 8:52 PM In reply to

Re: Gogira!!!

Locked Reply Contact
    Alright were done here. Goj you dont give a fuck about this clan nor ranks so i dont understand why your in here still. you made a giant fight from posting and you should be smacked. But anyways for the greater good stop posting Goj. You plan everything out on paper and dont proceede ayt all. you dont show respect to anyone inless they are officers higher then LT's and shit (beign pantera and Delphar only) you tried to be a sniper leader and you failed and showed no one respect. Everyone says you suck at sniping and should stop. I didnt belive at 1st but i understood what they meant. You showed no one respect and thats why you failed and always will fail as a leader. I am glad T-bag is in charge but sadly i will not be with the squad. So goj stop your bitching about how the clan isnt what it used to be, A. You never gave it a chance, it doesnt come back within minutes it invloves practice and stuff. It takes more than a week with lockdown try 2 mounths. You an impatient pompus ass and you piss everyone off again. Im sorry to those who like goj i did that one night but i hate him now. He makes a mockery of BLS in his last posts. Im done im sorry for those who have to read this i am not as angry as i was with my first post and i have calmed down.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 09-19-2005 8:58 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact

Domonis has replied the following:

Well i think that for the way that these post are going this is where it belongs.... O and for those that don;t kno this is Doloris, other name having issues. I know that I am new to the roster of the clan, but I dont like being refered to as a newbie or a grunt. Granted I a low rank, but I have opinions and I deas and you should remember that not to long ago oyu were by YOUR standard a newb and a grunt.

Goj. I had no problem when i  met you. You seemed like a real cool guy. But on BA and Lockdown you are constantly bitchin about something. Now i dont like hostility between teammate so I not gonna say anything other than this, STFU! You are not the most important member in BLS, you are not the best sniper in the world ever so stop acting like it. I'm not saying you arent good or anything but a little humility would be good for you. So you can shove all your complaints and bitches and whining up you ass and keep it to yourself because no one cares.-Cullen

(all given to me by AIM IrishRecon)

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 09-20-2005 4:32 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    you know after how pissed off at and hour mutch ive bitch about him behind his back im probably the last person you exspect to defend him but someone has to i mean everyone knows goj can be a bitch and is very cocky about his sniper skill but i think you guy are going about this all wrong. first of all instead of being a complet ass to him and jumping down his throat you just need to let him know what he does that pisses you off and give him a chance to change or there will be no good ooutcome so give him a chance to before you rip him apart
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 09-20-2005 6:17 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    See rule #1.

When I lock a post it's because the thread is going a direction I don't like.  Once a post is locked finnish the conversion somewhere else.  I don't want it here.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)