in

Black Label Suicides

WTF???

Last post 09-17-2005 10:19 AM by er1c. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-13-2005 10:20 PM

WTF???

i know we got a new forums and all, but is ir just me, or am i not seeing things infront of me.  I cant find the link to send PM, i know how to check em, i just cant find the link to send a new PM to some1, and what happend to the rank and squad insignia's??? also the section for BLS members of is gone as well as the officer's club
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-14-2005 6:40 AM In reply to

Re: WTF???

The link to send PMs is below someone's post. 

Members only forums will be back sometime soon.. I have to set permissions on them before I can turn those back on.

The insignia will be here again.  I just finnaly got copies of the ones we had before.  But I need to make some changes to the code running the forum before they will display correctly.

• 09-14-2005 8:31 AM In reply to

o ok, did u just put the PM link or was that always there???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-14-2005 8:41 AM In reply to

It's always there, except I noticed the one for me is missing...
  • 09-14-2005 9:25 AM In reply to

Ok the PM button doesn't show up under your own posts, since you don't really want to PM yourself.

• 09-14-2005 11:53 AM In reply to

damn i could swore it wasnt there b4, and why cant I PM myself ne more, now i find a new way to give my self reminders; Don't foget to pick up milk b4 u come home

-Old School
  • 09-14-2005 7:14 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

car, is there any way to make recent posts bold? like Today and Yesterday?
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 09-15-2005 8:58 AM In reply to

Yeah... I need to work on the color scheme.  But what I have been doing is on the main forum page there is a link called Not Read that you can use to view threads that you have not read.

• 09-17-2005 10:19 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

ok thanks man, i like the new setup btw
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)