in

Black Label Suicides

Cheaters (MODS)

Last post 07-26-2005 6:35 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-25-2005 3:50 AM

Cheaters (MODS)

yea i know how people mod and cheat and shit now, basically you download a halo disc to your cp and arrange the 0110110 code thing binary code or what ever, yea manily programers would prob. do it other then that yea you re-write some of it so bitches can jump reallllly high kill you with 1 bullet start with oversheild or invisability run reallllly fast and other shit. The whole processing chip thing is not true.  pisses me off xbox went pretty far without bitches who hack or cheat in that manner too. o well NoNoNo
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-25-2005 5:36 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Re: Cheaters (MODS)

the question is WHAT IS BUNGIE DOING ABOUT IT??Angry

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 06-26-2005 4:51 AM In reply to

fixin it for the new expanison pack im guessing
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 07-22-2005 4:07 AM In reply to

well i havent bought the expansion pack yet, did they fix it?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-25-2005 10:53 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

hell no, bungie seems to be having a hard time...I heard that there is a new update that is supposed to help, but that doesn't prevent these modders from creating a new 2 month account Sad
  • 07-26-2005 6:35 AM In reply to

damn, well im glad i dont have to put up w/ it, but then again i miss it ya know
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)