in

Black Label Suicides

On a lighter note...

Last post 11-19-2004 12:20 AM by BCBudd. 50 replies.
Page 4 of 4 (51 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-29-2004 5:22 AM In reply to

Re: On a lighter note...

Voting is gayer than Eric Estrada wearing latex shorts listening to REM.  I've got more important things to do, like trying to load-up Tony Hawk Underground 2 for the 10th time in a row on my X-Box with the shitty K-Mart brand CD driver.

I wish I was Canadian.  I would live in an igloo and call it my "hoose" and just have some royal inbread run my country while I collected walefare checks and banged Eskimo hookers all day.  Oh yeah, I could club baby seals too, huh Del?  FUN!

Until a black female midget runs for president, the only thing that I'll be registered for is Sexual Offenses.

• 10-29-2004 10:40 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

deletionary wrote:
    sure thing old buddy old pal.&nbsp; rand0m assault is the only tag i have for now.&nbsp; i'll add you and we'll play some hockey eh?<br /><br />oh god... that "eh?" just rolled right off my fingertips like it was natural.... oh damn... what am i turning into? <br /><br /><br /><br />don't play hockey people... it changes you.....*<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />*reference to the polar ice gum..... and if you don't know what i'm talking aboot.... then... yah.

LOL, Nope haven't seen the ad but it sounds good! Hurry up and send the request punk, I got a weekend full of nothing but Hockey...

and Life changing descisions....... Like which Eskimo hooker to bang first. the old around the block Gummer style or the frigid I just laid in the snow for ten other guys one.... *sigh* Luckily the Queen has sanctioned Canada against Southern Eskimos, or we'd really be messed...

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 10-30-2004 12:14 AM In reply to

Dude, you guys have a queen too?  SCHWEET!  Is she hot?
  • 10-30-2004 1:20 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Naw, not really, she kinda looks like Jeb Busch and Barbara Busch wiith a bit of GeeDub in there...
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 11-19-2004 12:10 AM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

i cant say anything nice so i wont say anything at all.

• 11-19-2004 12:20 AM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

about angel, that is, the queen tho she be old was quite hot in her 20's with a massive rack.
Page 4 of 4 (51 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4