in

Black Label Suicides

Looonnnggg time no see.

Last post 08-03-2005 5:26 PM by Salesclerk Ninja. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-02-2005 11:06 PM

Looonnnggg time no see.

Well I haven't been online in like... forever so I decided to say whats up.

Oh and it's Connor Angel.

I haven't been here in like forever and I decided since I am extremely bored and tired of the gamefaqs message boards, so I decided to post here and see what's going on. You guys still playing GR2? How's your Halo 2 guys doing? I would love to play against them in a skrim or something. Anything new?

Well, since I asked an assload of questions I might as well tell you how I'm doing, since it's been like half a year since I have even posted here. Well I don't play Halo 2 almost at all anymore, I still play but mostly custom games and the such just for fun. I got sick and tired of cheaters and the rediculous amount of auto aim. I am currently on a little hiatus from XBL since other things were starting to suffer (relationships, guitar, skating, work, etc.) but I am going to be back on in a week or 2. I also started playing GR2, Rainbow Six: BA, Battlefield Modern Combat Demo, Counter-Strike and UC2 before I left and was enjoying em a bit.

Hmm... what else. I have been playing alot of football, bulked up a bit (I have gained about 20 lbs in the past 3 months and I feel great). Got me a new Phillips 23 inch, widescreen, flat HDTV, which put me back a pretty penny. And I got me an Xbox 360 preordered (anyone picking that up BTW). I also learned to keep my mouth shut in games lately, I have alot more discipline and am generally a better player now adays, I got a good Halo 2 squad, we also play some Conker (Not a very balanced game but pretty damn fun if you turn off sky jockeys).

I'm glad to see you guys are still doing good, I have seen alot of clans just disappear in the past couple of months and I am glad to see you guys didn't.

Later.

• 08-03-2005 5:26 PM In reply to

Re: Looonnnggg time no see.

Oh and is anyone picking up Summit Strike today? I am going to pick it up in an hour or so when I get my new entertainment center and I should be playing it tomorrow.

From what I have read it sounds damn good.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)