in

Black Label Suicides

BHD and GR2 ST

Last post 08-12-2005 5:17 PM by B0BBYHELL. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-10-2005 9:32 PM

BHD and GR2 ST

Get Black hawk down and Ghost Recon 2 Stike. Blackhawk is fuckin fun as shit people dont like it much but i love it sitting up in a black hawk shooting down on people. I found out today that the sniper i was using was the default and i em missing out on some 50 cal and all that good stuff.
    Well i need people to play with i had the game for bout a day now and im a corpral. Woot Woot! Ghost recon is kool too. But i would say blackhawk is better. Only prob with black hawk is no team talk i like everthing else. I love snipping and cutting people with a knife Stick out tongue this is a fun game. the Medic is ok you get a lot of xp the assault is fun too blowing coppers up and shit. Running with a saw on your hip ripping people apart. Then the covert like guy a silence mp5 knife and satchel charges its good. Loved it when i ran into a room say a bag on the ground walked up to it and last sec noticed what it was and BOOM! Get these Games!!!!!!!!!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 08-11-2005 12:23 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Surprise [:O] Re: BHD and GR2 ST

I hate to say this bud, but Black Hawk gets old quick if your like me and play it 8 hours a day for seven days. Anyway thats great that your at least enjoying it

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-11-2005 5:03 AM In reply to

Re: BHD and GR2 ST

well if u say so bobby, then ill rent black hawk down, cuz i know that ur picky w/ games
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-11-2005 3:58 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Computer [co] Re: BHD and GR2 ST

Um I don't mean to affend Black Hawk its just that you can rank up to colonel in a jiffy. And after that they'res not much satisfaction,what I'm trying to say here is among the little kids in that game you might as well be a washed up hobo with an M16.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 08-12-2005 5:17 PM In reply to

Re: BHD and GR2 ST

well hobo's with m16's or not i like it even though in 2 days im a Sergant 1st class, it might get old but i like that game. It might not get old just healing people as medic or sniping people and watching them fall is fun to me or getting sniped myself or blown up , or or or....

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)