in

Black Label Suicides

Madden '06

Last post 09-18-2005 8:46 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-04-2005 2:27 PM

Madden '06

Its coming out on the 9th this month! i cant wait, cuz im a big madden fan, fuck espn! lol Im also i big NFL fan, ive already join a fanacy football league.  My favorite team is the Texans (cuz im from houston and ive seen and heard about every thing thats going on in the organization) however, my superbowl pick this year is the colts, if u have a comment please post!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-29-2005 4:14 AM In reply to

Re: Madden '06

i love this game, my team that im good w/ is the Vikings!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 08-30-2005 2:24 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Lt ScubaSteve wrote:
    Its coming out on the 9th this month! i cant wait, cuz im a big madden fan, fuck espn! , my superbowl pick this year is the colts, if u have a comment please post!
    oh no buddy FUCK MADDEN AND HIS FAT HEAD OVERSTUFFED SHIT EATIN AAAAAAAAHHHH (stoopid madden fuked shit up 4 espn)[8o|]

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 08-30-2005 2:26 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

KINGACE wrote:
     Lt ScubaSteve wrote:
    Its coming out on the 9th this month! i cant wait, cuz im a big madden fan, fuck espn! , my superbowl pick this year is the colts, if u have a comment please post!
    oh no buddy FUCK MADDEN AND HIS FAT HEAD OVERSTUFFED SHIT EATIN AAAAAAAAHHHH (stoopid madden fuked shit up 4 espn)
    oh Peyton is a choke artist he'll neva win a super bowl hes like Dan marino gonna retire wit out a ring lol looooooooooooooooooooser GO JETS !!!![+o(]<---GANG GREEN

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 08-30-2005 10:15 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Madden sucks it does'nt have nearly as much substance as espn does. John Madden is such a tool that he tries to pimp hamburgers.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 09-01-2005 5:17 AM In reply to

First off its my opinion that madden is better than espn, so i can not be right or wrong by ne means from that statement but i can add that madden sold more copys than espn. Right now there is only 1 QB who comes close to being better QB than Payton Manning, and Chad Pennington is not that 1.  Culpepper is by far the only 1. As for the Jets there organization has needs some help, thinking that overpaying a cornerback whos 30 w/ a poor attitude, not to mention coming off a bad foot/leg injury will get them to the big game. HAHAHAHAHA

-Old School
  • 09-01-2005 6:06 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Maybe I was a bit extreme but madden has so many qualities that espn takes and perfects. 1. I swear that the graphics are so putrid in madden that the digichearleaders look like heshes. 2. It has no stellar crib mode. 3. LEAVE THAT SHIT YOU CALL COMENTARY TO THE KINDERGARDENERS!!! 3. Madden still has'nt lost half of his size. 4. The controls are loose and the kickoff lies to you about which direction the ball is going etc....I could rant on about this all day.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 09-18-2005 8:46 PM In reply to

i know this game has its draw backs, but it is not easy to make a game almost like real life, on a nother note im currently undefeated in this game so im happy bout that, and i would like to play some1 in the clan sometime soon in this game because then i dont have to worry bout quiters

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)