in

Black Label Suicides

Farewell BLS

Last post 11-16-2005 2:34 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 52 replies.
Page 2 of 4 (53 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-08-2005 8:15 PM In reply to

Re: Farewell BLS

lol wtf

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 11-09-2005 4:10 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

Hepcat i will always love you and your emo self.  and by the way, did u ever take that drug test?

Screw AOL!
  • 11-09-2005 5:58 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Hey guys i guess im with them because thats basically everyone i played with anyway. I hope to still play with you guys in the future and ill probably stay active in the forums. cya round

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 11-09-2005 6:19 PM In reply to

damns you, alrighty er1c catch ya later damn AWOL BASTARDS LOL  j/p
  • 11-09-2005 6:48 PM In reply to

Mutiny on the BLS! Herecy I say! Er1c i guess i will fill your resident n00b shoes now.... keep it on the low, my st louis urban tuba player friend
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 11-09-2005 7:07 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

OP DC TUBAS BURNIN SHIT UP! LOW RIDA ALRIGHTA TUBA TURN THAT SHIT UP! I got in trouble for saying that at practice today

and yes, i officially hand down the title of resident n00b to Dominus, lol
  • 11-09-2005 7:40 PM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

bobby you said you  were goign to leave with us but didnt. why did you back out and why do you act like you dont know whats going on?

I lov you Smile [:)] Wink [;)]

yghtyhgub nhnbh jnhb jb nhbnbhn hbn hbhbgn gftvhygbhyuhyyhguyhguyhguyhguhu6666ttyyy tt trc tc g g tg tg tttty  tttt yyyy m yyytyyy y yyy uuyuy u, iitrv trbv t5rt r 54tr6y587888i8ij8i8ikj8i8i8i7ujh6y567ju8ikl 

ps - decode it, its a riddle

• 11-09-2005 7:56 PM In reply to

To be honest, I was unable to decode Spin's riddle. If anybody can, please tell me how.
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 11-09-2005 8:28 PM In reply to

lol riddle, spinn nah man at that time i said i was thinkin bout comin with you guys becuase at that time NO ONE i mean no one was on maybe pantera would jump on for a day. But i said i might, but ima stick with BLS and see what happens so dont try to put me out there lol, i never said ill come with ya ever. I said if BLS is all fucked up and no one is active ill leave but i never said i was commin with u guys or leavin u guys were talkin bout it i agreed to some of the reasons why you guys would leave but i made sure i didnt say i would leave because i like BLS i dont want to leave BLS. And im not acting like i didnt know this shit, im just surprised you guys actually did it, the main reason we, well i started to talk bout leavin is cuz gojira. I member i said " if gojira keeps this shit up and is still in the clan a couple weeks later im gone." but he is gone so im stickin with it. Im just shocked u guys actually did it, from what i hear it just sounds like a rumor snoop and u guys would throw out there.
  • 11-09-2005 9:00 PM In reply to

actually no kook ive been getting lucky but im sure there gonna slap me with one soon
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 11-09-2005 9:16 PM In reply to

And if they do, what will come in the results?
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 11-09-2005 9:17 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

No b0bby, i believe you said "I hate all the officers, especially Pantera, hes dumb and smelly, and Im going to leave the clan" Thats verbatim
  • 11-10-2005 12:22 AM In reply to

lol shut up eric dumbass
  • 11-10-2005 1:43 AM In reply to

you better not leave bobby ill stab you!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 11-10-2005 12:12 PM In reply to

good luck 2 all of yall, if i had an Xbox as well as live u all would stay on my friends list

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 2 of 4 (53 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >