in

Black Label Suicides

Iraq, meet my 30m machine gun

Last post 12-11-2005 9:32 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-05-2005 12:09 PM

Iraq, meet my 30m machine gun

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 12-05-2005 9:29 PM In reply to

Re: Iraq, meet my 30m machine gun

• 12-06-2005 12:38 AM In reply to

damn man no mercy lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-06-2005 1:18 PM In reply to

o fuck thats tight lol
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 12-06-2005 3:06 PM In reply to

was that from atop a building or what???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-06-2005 3:10 PM In reply to

its from a 30m on the bottom of an apache
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 12-06-2005 3:14 PM In reply to

..........oh a chopper, i got ya, thanks for making me feel smarter dark

-Old School
  • 12-07-2005 2:15 PM In reply to

Note to self:  Don't wave white flag if getting shot at by US troops.  It just makes you a target.

• 12-07-2005 4:13 PM In reply to

just pretend ur already dead

-Old School
  • 12-11-2005 4:30 PM In reply to

or dont fuck with the U.S. lol
  • 12-11-2005 9:32 PM In reply to

no shit! especially w/ Navy SEALS and Marine Recon!!!

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)