in

Black Label Suicides

Would like to Join

Last post 11-29-2006 11:53 AM by J Buddah. 19 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-09-2006 9:07 PM

Would like to Join

Locked Reply Contact

Best at FPS Quake, PDZ, Call of Duty, etc

Xbox gamertag: MR HILL85  

Lt Bob recommended me

• 07-10-2006 10:18 PM In reply to

Re: Would like to Join

Locked Reply Contact
    Whoa, whoa, slow down. This is my house, first tell us a little about yourself, maybe the song you're about to sing? Hit it Cheney. I'm just fucking around in a thread I don't belong in, sorry guys. :(
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 07-10-2006 10:40 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    hmmm so let me ask u mr hill85, how well do you take critisisum or being made fun of??? for if you wish to join the BLS u must not only be able to take these but u must be in return a smartass urself    :  D
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-11-2006 5:34 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    yah because u suck! and we could pwn you at n e game!!!! NOOOOB!!!!!! see what i mean?
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 07-11-2006 6:59 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Locked Reply Contact
    lol anyone play with him besides LTbob,lets start recruitin dammit

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 07-11-2006 9:59 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Locked Reply Contact
    Its good that Lt Bob recommended you. As far as what Scuba said - We fuck around with each other quite a bit (Especially me to Scuba) Some of us have been on a little hiatus lately but some more new blood is always welcome. You can put ZILLAGOD in your friends list. Wecome to the forums
    Loyal till' death
  • 07-11-2006 4:22 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    WHAT THE FUCK?? how long has scubasteve been back???
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 07-11-2006 5:37 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    thats off topic u dirty pirate hooker! like 2 days or so i think?
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 07-11-2006 6:00 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact

ZillaGod wrote:
    Its good that Lt Bob recommended you. As far as what Scuba said - We fuck around with each other quite a bit (Especially me to Scuba)

but deep inside he loves me, just as he loves them raiders :  P

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-11-2006 9:38 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    Whats up man. i think your the one bob was tryin to get inot that graw game. Good to see some new blood. My Gamertag is Frobro05 add me and we can play sometime.

• 07-12-2006 10:29 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Locked Reply Contact
    today im bringing new blood as well i tried to ask pan if it would be cool if i brought my ork mates to bls for chrome hounds i asked em a bunch man he never replied  he never has thogh so big woop im bringn em anyways and hope that its ok lol either way see ya on chroime hounds fellas well ne one that matters lol j/k
    ralphus ?
  • 07-12-2006 2:22 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact

er1c wrote:
    WHAT THE FUCK?? how long has scubasteve been back???

not that long, 3 days to be exact

-Old School
  • 07-13-2006 6:36 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Indifferent [:|] Re: Would like to Join

Locked Reply Contact

Mnoland wrote:
    today im bringing new blood as well i tried to ask pan if it would be cool if i brought my ork mates to bls for chrome hounds i asked em a bunch man he never replied  he never has thogh so big woop im bringn em anyways and hope that its ok lol either way see ya on chroime hounds fellas well ne one that matters lol j/k

Bring em' in -- Thats cool with me -- I'll take care of that Pantera guy-lol --- Wherever he may be

Loyal till' death
  • 07-13-2006 1:39 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    where is pantera?

-Old School
  • 07-13-2006 2:00 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Stick out tongue [:P] Re: Would like to Join

Locked Reply Contact
     Frobro wrote:
    Whats up man. i think your the one bob was tryin to get inot that graw game. Good to see some new blood. My Gamertag is Frobro05 add me and we can play sometime.
    Correct Fro, he did'nt have the  downloadable content. And still does'nt

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >