in

Black Label Suicides

'Shadowrun' Beta Signup

Last post 02-14-2007 9:32 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-28-2006 10:35 AM

'Shadowrun' Beta Signup

For those interested you can sign up to be a beta tester for Shadowrun.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/11/27/how-to-sign-up-for-the-shadowrun-beta.aspx 

Filed under:
  • 12-01-2006 6:42 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Re: 'Shadowrun' Beta Signup

i signed up !!! yaaaaaaaaaa

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 02-13-2007 8:50 AM In reply to

For those of you who are interested.  It's not too late to sign up for the Shadow run beta.  It will be worth it.

• 02-13-2007 3:33 PM In reply to

Are you serious? that games looks/sounds awful...

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-13-2007 3:41 PM In reply to

Lt ScubaSteve:

Scuba, you're wrong.

• 02-13-2007 3:55 PM In reply to

Carsinigin:
    Lt ScubaSteve:

Scuba, you're wrong.

Hey I'm just basing my opinion off their trailer from xbox.com... a bunch off flying monkeys doesnt appeal to me, what this game suppose to be anyway? The Untold Stories of the Wizard of Oz?

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-13-2007 4:58 PM In reply to

Preview on TeamXbox

It's based on a FASA pen and paper RGP game.  FASA being the guys that brought us Mech Assult and Crimson Skys.  It's been turned into a very fast paced FPS that has the addition of magic and tech.  Magic is things like being able to teleport though walls and summoning minions that can distract/kill your enemies.   Tech allows you to see though walls, aim better, fly.

There are four races, Human, elf, troll and Dwarves.  Each has advantages and disadvantages.

• 02-14-2007 8:50 AM In reply to

Oh, so its like Lord of the Rings... only with guns

-Old School
  • 02-14-2007 12:05 PM In reply to

Lord of the rings 4000 years in the future.
  • 02-14-2007 9:32 PM In reply to

Carsinigin:
    Lord of the rings 4000 years in the future.

whaaaa? That can't be..... they use swords along w/ bows and arrows

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)