in

Black Label Suicides

Wut up!

Last post 01-02-2007 1:33 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-06-2006 10:34 AM

Wut up!

Whaz goin on BLS? This ya boy P4BL0 ESC0BAR sayin wut up... some of ya'll may know me some of ya'll dont.. you may remember me from the old ghost recon  mah clan was called ELITE FORCE .. We use to play alot with BLS PANTERASON, BLS APEX 007, BLS PARTYMAN , AND mah long lost homeboy BLS GHOST OF WAR.. we started up a new clan called KOMA-INU (KNU).. We are setting up our own website, i saw a link to the BLS website so here i am to say hello to some old friends.. see ya'll on Rainbow Six: VEGAS

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
  • 12-06-2006 8:46 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Re: Wut up!

hey u forgot me pablo (sniffle sniffle) lol good to see some company
    ralphus ?
  • 12-07-2006 8:21 AM In reply to

NOLAND!! SORRY DUDE!! YOU KNOW WE PEOPLES MAH BROTHER.. WE WERE IN THE SAME ROOM THE OTHER DAY AND U DIDNT SAY NUFFIN TO ME.. :( SO I GUESS WERE EVEN.. LMAO .. YOU GONNA BE ON TONIGHT AROUND 5PM?

• 12-07-2006 9:47 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

only tech could hear me i was voice glitched
    ralphus ?
  • 12-08-2006 8:24 AM In reply to

VOICE GLITCHES SUCK-----

• 12-08-2006 11:02 AM In reply to

that sux.. dude do i have you on my friends list? i was searchin for ya and i couldnt find you.. we even waited for you to come in but i guess it was full.

• 12-13-2006 11:30 AM In reply to

welcome to the forums P4BLO... so what ever happend to DaPartyman, APEX, and Ghost of War???  I haven't heard much about them in a while.... hell I haven't from a lot of peeps like General Bob, LP Freak, and TC!!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-13-2006 2:34 PM In reply to

Party, Apex and Ghost have been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Vegas.  General Bob(or someone using his gamertag) has also been seen in vegas.  I just can't get those guys on the forums.

• 12-15-2006 12:35 PM In reply to

wut up mayne! sorry i've been bizzy these few days.. uhhh apex,party, ghost, and hepcat play with us every night.. im assuming you guys dont play RB6? but yeah they are always on..  not sure if i ever met general and freak or TC..

• 12-16-2006 11:49 AM In reply to

I'll have to add them when I get live..... do they still have the same gamer tags?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-23-2006 8:23 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

LP was on Vegas -- TC however fell off the face of the earth - last time I saw him was a few days into H2 - too bad -- he was a good man -- I think I have his # somewhere
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-02-2007 1:33 PM In reply to

ZillaGod:
    LP was on Vegas -- TC however fell off the face of the earth - last time I saw him was a few days into H2 - too bad -- he was a good man -- I think I have his # somewhere

yeah TC was the only one who could put up a desent fight in RTCW   =  D

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)