in

Black Label Suicides

J KiDD 32 - Yo

Last post 04-04-2007 10:06 AM by Carsinigin. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-01-2007 4:21 PM

• J-KiDD 32
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-31-2006
    • Nashville, Tennessee
    • Posts 3
    • Wannabe

J KiDD 32 - Yo

What Up BLS....this is J KiDD 32 droppin by to say im interested in joining the clan.  This is also GATOR from Halo 2 if you remember me, if not not dont worry about it.  I've been playin with a few members for a while now (well, some of em for a while) n i jus thought that I'd give it a shot at joining. I'm not lookin to join right away because i know ya'll need to see me n action but just be on the look out and i'll be around...

Currently Playing: Rainbow Six Vegas, a little bit of Gears of War 

• 01-02-2007 8:48 AM In reply to

Re: Yo

Hey J, glad to see ya drop by!

I think we played a few rounds before.

Gamertag:THE WEAPONX

• 01-02-2007 9:52 AM In reply to

Welcome to the BLS forums.

What's your Gamertag?  I couldn't find a "J-KiDD 32" on xbox.com.

• 01-02-2007 11:12 AM In reply to

• J-KiDD 32
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-31-2006
    • Nashville, Tennessee
    • Posts 3
    • Wannabe

J KiDD 32 (Spaces.....not -)  J-KiDD 32

yea weve played weapon, i think you were ownen the hell outta me though (Lol)

• 01-02-2007 1:37 PM In reply to

J-KiDD 32:

What Up BLS....this is J KiDD 32 droppin by to say im interested in joining the clan.  This is also GATOR from Halo 2 if you remember me, if not not dont worry about it.  I've been playin with a few members for a while now (well, some of em for a while) n i jus thought that I'd give it a shot at joining. I'm not lookin to join right away because i know ya'll need to see me n action but just be on the look out and i'll be around...

Your previous gamertag sounds very familar, who did you usually role w/ on H2?

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-02-2007 1:37 PM In reply to

J-KiDD 32:

Your previous gamertag sounds very familar, who did you usually role w/ on H2?

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-02-2007 3:15 PM In reply to

• J-KiDD 32
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-31-2006
    • Nashville, Tennessee
    • Posts 3
    • Wannabe

Mostly Bobbyhell n i also played with dominus doloris, and frobro...
  • 01-02-2007 7:44 PM In reply to

yea i def. vote for yes to J, great guy, like a bro to me [:'(] lol j/k nah but i think he would be a great additon to the clan, i met him on SW:JA like last year. So yea he gots my vote!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 01-03-2007 8:15 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Need one more 'Yes'
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-03-2007 4:35 PM In reply to

Gator!

Been too long man, glad to hear you finally got a 360.

Gator gets my vote and would be a good edition in the clan.

Once again Gator, good to hear from you man.

Dom

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 01-03-2007 8:08 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Done deal - Send me a friend request --    'ZillaGod'  --- Re: 1 month Proby period -- Welcome to BLS
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-11-2007 4:03 PM In reply to

J-KiDD 32:
    Mostly Bobbyhell n i also played with dominus doloris, and frobro...

yeah thats probably who I saw ya with... did you ever play brothers in arms too???

-Old School
  • 04-04-2007 10:06 AM In reply to

Re: J KiDD 32 - Yo

Anyone know about J-Kidd?   He must of changed his Gamertag, I can't find him on xbox.com. 
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)