in

Black Label Suicides

Hey been awhile!

Last post 03-20-2007 5:09 PM by Balrog. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-01-2007 10:59 PM

Hey been awhile!

Hey guys! Been a freakin long time since I have been on here. Acually I heard on the radio that Black Label Society is coming to Orlando for a show made me think of the clan back in the day lol. Anyway how is everyone? Looks like you guys are getting more active. I have a new gamer tag since my Balrog account stopped working still don't know why o well. Its CursedWithPher if anyone wants to add me I have been getting on the new Rainbow and I'll be getting Gost Recon 2 when it comes out.

later

a.k.a. Balls! 

• 03-02-2007 8:13 AM In reply to

Re: Hey been awhile!

It's nice to hear from you.   We're all excited about GRAW 2, Hope to see you on there!

• 03-02-2007 1:56 PM In reply to

yea sup Balrog weve played a couple of times, but graw 2 actually might be worth buying in my book, i was playing a match last night for the 1st time and it was kool how if you got shot most of the time you fell down and you could still be alive and get right bak up and shoot the rat bastard who shot you, i think thats pretty kool, never really played a game where you shoot someone and you atually didnt kill him and they got back up like in GRAW2
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 03-02-2007 10:28 PM In reply to

Huh thats intresting! I just downloaded the demo yesturday I havn't tryed it out yet I'll prob check it out tomorrow.
  • 03-06-2007 11:16 PM In reply to

hey man, it has been awhile, good to hear from ya, does your brother still use ur LPfreak account???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-07-2007 8:19 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

WHATS UP LP?  --- Long time no hear --- Figured you were out getting laid or sumthin  --- Good to see you're still runnin' around - Yeah I played alot of R6V - Until I got the 'Red Ring of Death' -- I've been out of comish for about a month now -- Got the 360 back yesterday -- I am going to rent GRAW 2 first -- I have heard both good and bad - We'll see --- Put me back on your friends list --- Still    'ZillaGod' - Later

Loyal till' death
  • 03-20-2007 5:09 PM In reply to

Lol yaaa took a nice break from gaming been all over the place partyin it up! Going to Miami Ultra feast/Spring Break this weekend! I can't wait!! But ya I'll deff add you the next time I'm on and we can ketch up. I prob spelled ketch wrong I can never get that one right you get the idea tho i hope :-)

Suba yes my brother still uses the lp freak gamertag and add my new one when you get a chance. ttyl guys!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)