in

Black Label Suicides

BLS Embasy on TOOCLAN website

Last post 05-01-2007 1:57 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-17-2007 10:46 AM

BLS Embasy on TOOCLAN website

Hello,

I am Capt Ajax, leader of The Obsidian Order,

In an effort to encourage friendship and gameplay between our two clans, we have created an embasy on our site for the BLS clan.  We believe this is a good avenue for comunication with advanced multigaming clans such as the BLS.  The Embasy is in our guests forum so your members will be able to post without joining our clan.  Other large multigaming clans will be represented there as well and we hope this will promote positive gameplay with like minded clans. 

Ajax  

• 03-17-2007 3:08 PM In reply to

Re: BLS Embasy on TOOCLAN website

Hi, I'm ScubaSteve, Leader of the uhhh... Scuba Squad, and I have a question, if I register on your forums, can I have diplomatic immunity?

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-20-2007 2:48 PM In reply to

This sounds like an excellent idea, and it's good to see that there are other clans out there that are not only competitive, but friendly as well. In the 3-4 years of membership here at BLS, I can only think of one other clan that I would regard as a 'sister' clan, the current KNU clan. Hopefully, this will become a precedent to be followed by others... BTW, good matches the other night, and hopefully, we'll battle again soon. We are currently trying to get our members registered on GameBattles, so that some kind of stat-tracking in GRAW2 clan matches can be implemented. Would your guys in TOO be interested in doing this also?

• 04-24-2007 10:02 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Whats up Ajax? I take it that you are a 'Warriors' fan - I go by xCYRUSx when playing HALO/H2 - Yeah, my dogs name is AJAX - Mean fcker

Loyal till' death
  • 04-25-2007 1:09 AM In reply to

Zilla, the last post was a month ago... i think your a little late

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-27-2007 10:43 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Dont make me come down to that sheep lovers state and slap a t-bone upside that cranium of yours -- Oh, sorry Scuba......thought I was talkin to my wife - she is on vacation in Corpus

Loyal till' death
  • 05-01-2007 1:57 PM In reply to

sheep lovers state? ...... okay, wow, you told me... atleast I don't live in the Land of Liberals

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)