in

Black Label Suicides

Your Fable Characters!

Last post 10-17-2004 3:15 AM by Carsinigin. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-19-2004 10:51 PM

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Your Fable Characters!

Let's Hear it!

I figured Gojira needs a playground! ;P

Seriously, Post what you can about your character(s) in Fable, I'm curious!

Now back to Fable for me I have to spend some XP and Write some brief stats/description of my character...

Wÿrinn

peas foo'
    dElpHar7
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 09-19-2004 11:12 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Re: Your Fable Characters!

SWEET!! Thanks Del Big Smile

Okay, first up is Gojira.

Fully evil and currently equipped with a Master Longbow, and the Solus Greatsword. This is just before the final quest card...

As far as looks, Sporting the ever popular sign of evil, fully grown horns, blackened and everything, glowing red eyes, an auro of red, caused by brimstone, evidenced by his scorched feet and hands. Dark Plate Leggings, Dark Will Gloves, Dark Will Boots and no torso armour. Slim build, 58 years old, Seachaos Arm tattoo, Eyes of Skorm back tattoo, Dark Vortex chest tattoo, and the seacorpse Head tattoo...Scariness 100, attractiveness -70.

Married once: To Lady Grey of Bowerstone, subsequently divorced to due to watching too many "COPS" episodes...everyone loves a wife-beater Big Smile Also, failed to get ANY sex out of the woman...thinking that's where it all went wrong for him...

121 crimes reported, 140350 gold in fines charged...0 paid...Highest amount of money ever had, 105363...but that went away REAL fast thanks to the purchase of said Solus Greatsword...VERY worth it though...

Stats:
    Physique: 6, Health: 5, Toughness: 7, Speed: 7, Accuracy: 7, Guile: 7, Magic Power: 5

Spells:
    Lightning: 1, Force push: 4, Turncoat: 3, Slow time: 2, Drain Life: 4, Multi Arrow: 4

Any questions?

After somebody else posts up theirs, I'll get into Goji, and Mac.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 09-19-2004 11:14 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

OH YEAH!!

Arms are developed more than average, but torso is "slim" overall...MANY scars, including several on the chest which resemble an old Japanese demon face...Big Smile

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 09-20-2004 12:40 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Delphar7

Also Known As: Wÿrrin the Avatar
    zGood Alignment Familiar Fighter

36 years old, Slim build with a Kryndon tattoo on his Chest and a Fire Monkey Tattoo on his back. Mutton Chops and Basin hair cut. Marriage is for losers... But Renown? 3... Attractive? Damn straight: +29 Scary -31... Dashing I must say. Slowly bleaching white from moonlight. Sad I need a tan..

Bright Chain Helm and Torso, Assassin Gloves and Boots, Steel Katana Fire, And a Oak Crossbow Lightning.

Kinda look like the guy from Ghouls and Ghosts in full Gold armour.

Stats:
    Physique: 3, Health: 4, Toughness: 3, Speed: 4, Accuracy: 3, Guile: 4, Magic Power: 2

Spells:
    Lightning: 1, Multi Arrow: 2

I'm a Goldmember!
  • 09-21-2004 3:12 PM In reply to

My char was full good.Bright chainmail suit, 58 years old when I finished the game. Time spent 17 hrs 58 min. Everything in the strength catagory was maxed out. I pulled the sword from the stone. Magic I had flame, lighting,slow time and multi hit all maxed out!

I am going through a second time all bad. 

• 09-21-2004 4:53 PM In reply to

I just finnished last night as super evil and I'm going to keep on playing with Jack of blades uber sword.  My guy has all grey hair now with male pattern baldness and big horns.

I'll take some screen shots tonight before I return the game tomorrow.

• 09-21-2004 7:22 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Okay, so I beat it (again, for the third time, for the last time, for I too am trading it back, for Battlefront, today Smile ) with my disgustingly righteous guy, Mac. Post-credit stats and equipment are as follows...

Stats:
    Physique: 7, Health: 7, Toughness: 7, Speed: 6, Accuracy: 1 (never used a bow), Guile: 4, Magic Power: 3

Spells:
    Lightning: 1, Multi-Strike: 4

Equipment:
    FULL Bright Plate Armor, no head armour, Young hair cut with ALL grey hair, Left the beard as it was from the torture that I forced him through, the ONLY scars he has are a HUGE gash through the middle of his back and three going across and down the right side of his face. The face ones I got from the White Balverine, he landed one of his swipes and knocked me flat, after that, I multi-striked the SHIT out of him...My halo makes Jesus' look like a dying 5 watt bulb, got butterflies dancing around my head, and a constant light shining from the heavens.

As far as weapons, I switch between my Master Greatsword with Lightning, Sharpening, and Silver augmentations, and The Harbringer, the legendary long sword which I pulled out of the stone near the Temple of Avo, in Witchwood. Well, those and my fists, if I truly feel like making some of the bandits feel REALLY stupid, especially when you decapitate one of them with a kick...Big Smile The others are like, "Whoa, his head's come off?!" Then they back up a bit, and a couple even (tried to) run away from me...at which point I pull out said badass swords and proceed to smite the sinners Big Smile

And if I fell TRULY obnoxious, I just pull out my Frying Pan, and beat the shit out of baddies with that Stick out tongue

Fun game, but it gets a 2/10 for replay value...

I figured I'd give my best and worst characters. Goji was my first character, and subsequently, sucked compared to the other two...

• 09-21-2004 11:12 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Ya know, I was thinking Imma just return it without finishing it... *sigh*

I realise i'll save the girl and kill the baddies, Typical...

Battlefront? I'm not listening to anyone anymore... Stick out tongue
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 09-21-2004 11:27 PM In reply to

• 09-22-2004 12:21 AM In reply to

• Kilogr
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-09-2004
    • Intergalatic Planetary
    • Posts 26

I would play this game if Julie (my fiancee) stopped playing it for a little bit.  Argh frustration...i'm going to pick up battlefront for the weekend haul.  Or maybe I'll get it tomorrow.

I killed you with my MP5!
  • 10-16-2004 8:59 PM In reply to

i know this isnt the right place to message this but i am thinking of buying Fabel is it worth it????
    Thanks..
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-17-2004 3:15 AM In reply to

Rent it
  • 10-17-2004 4:20 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Yeah, unfortunately, it's definitely a renter...ENTIRELY too short to own...Damned waste of $25...

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)