in

Black Label Suicides

CLAN MATCHES

Last post 08-05-2005 3:35 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 40 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (41 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-17-2004 2:17 PM

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

CLAN MATCHES

OK so when are we gonna participate in sum matches cuz before we do we need  to practice on any strategies that we may have cuz if we are gonnna do it thru the H2 clan match setup we not gonna know what game type we are gonna play so i suggest we play sum other game types besides slayer to sharpen our skills in other game modes.... just a suggestion. Who ever wants to participate sign up

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 11-17-2004 6:40 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Re: CLAN MATCHES

Reporting for Duty Sir!
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 11-18-2004 1:21 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Lets get it going - ready to kik some ASS -
    Loyal till' death
  • 11-18-2004 8:02 PM In reply to

Im game, just say when and where, and I alreay have some stratigies in mind for CTF in Zanzibar.

-Scuba
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-10-2005 11:48 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

I can jump into that hole in the seawall on the right (looking away from the building base). its a neat little trickBig Smile and its not cheating
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 02-11-2005 4:52 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

you are aware, that no one has posted here since November, right?
  • 03-08-2005 5:31 PM In reply to

lol, ok im glad some1 else has noticed that, MmCark, cuz im like what? why is this person posting on something that happend way back when
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 05-04-2005 2:18 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

Halo is dead to just about everyone in the clan except me spinnoza and mmcark, and kingace on occasion

Screw AOL!
  • 05-05-2005 1:32 PM In reply to

I think I might be getting back into Halo since they reset the stats.  Anyone have any details on what they have changed?  and WTF was will all the voice messages about not deleteing a message so you would still be on my friends list?

• 05-05-2005 5:36 PM In reply to

Car, the stats were reset on 5/4/05, I believe ( was told )

• 05-06-2005 6:53 PM In reply to

um dead? huh? well you left out my name im on most of the time either that Hill 30 or Ghost so im all around. Other than that i got quiet a few strats in mind i gotta see if they took any glitch type tricks out. Stick out tongue other than that we shuold start up the clan matches koocalar spinn mark and King we need to play together more often
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 05-06-2005 10:54 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

car- some retard started a rumor that bungie was somehow going to reset stats AND buddy lists, but there not, and tell anyone who sent you those messages that they're a bunch of trollopsStick out tongue
  • 05-08-2005 4:26 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

B0BBYHELL wrote:
    um dead? huh? well you left out my name im on most of the time either that Hill 30 or Ghost so im all around. Other than that i got quiet a few strats in mind i gotta see if they took any glitch type tricks out. Stick out tongue other than that we shuold start up the clan matches koocalar spinn mark and King we need to play together more often

Yeah, you are right Bobby, especially while koocalar is a beast in the game Devil.  And I must say, I am not too impressed so far with some of the gametypes, the ones where you start out with a Battle Rifle in particular.  I guess it is something I will have to deal with though.  Hopefully I will be able to get on more often, I should have more free time in the next few weeks. Yes
  • 05-08-2005 8:34 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

why doesnt anyone else like the BR?
  • 05-09-2005 12:17 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

I don't dislike the Battle Rifle, I just think that it can make a game ridiculous when you start out with one, thats all.
Page 1 of 3 (41 items) 1 2 3 Next >