in

Black Label Suicides

Superbowl!!!!

Last post 02-08-2005 11:52 PM by B0BBYHELL. 69 replies.
Page 4 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-20-2004 7:29 AM In reply to

Re: Superbowl!!!!

Yeah know Tom Brady isnt the reason why they have 2 Superbowl wins, its cuz of that defense dude! I bet that if Tom Brady went down mid way through the season, they still would have a good shot at another superbowl win.
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-28-2004 2:19 PM In reply to

badgers!

• 12-28-2004 2:39 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

The RAngers are goona win the Souper boowl by 20 baskets

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 12-29-2004 8:10 AM In reply to

why do u non-football people post on my post?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-30-2004 8:44 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

OK which team do I pick, I need help with my pool at Work...Here's my choices...

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-30-2004 8:49 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

I Like the looks of the Patriots... Scuba you're a expert... whadd-up?

del
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-30-2004 2:49 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

While I don't really care who's in the superbowl if the Redskins aren't, this whole conversation reminds me of a really good, and proven statemnt by John Madden...

"Defenses win championships, offenses put butts in the seats."

I agree, whoever's defense is stronger, is more likely to win. So, it's just a statistical look at the defense of the contenders that we need. Not "this QB is better", or "This running back is more powerful".

"Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 01-05-2005 7:08 AM In reply to

Well one things for sure, an NFC team is not going to win the Super Bowl, thats just not going to happen. the Vikings and just too bad of a team to last long, and the Packers have no defense, as do as the Rams, Mike Martz is a joke. then theres the Eagles who have a good chance but they have no T.O. so they will be K.O. Now the AFC has the Pats and they are good but there secondary to really thin, and well that might hurt them because of that.  The Steelers have a shot, but Big Ben is now hurt so we will have to see what happens.  The Broncos r a joke too, Jake Plummer is just too damn inconsistant. Now the Colts have a damn good chance, there offense is almost unstoppable and there defense has faired pretty well.  But I do not know who to start leaning toward, so sorry del

-Old School
  • 01-25-2005 7:09 AM In reply to

Well the Superbowl is now here!  The Eagles vs the Patriots! My f*cking Steelers lost to those b*tch *ss Pats!  God that makes me mad, ill have to give them credit they are indeed 1 of the best teams in the AFC. And i still think the Steelers would of won if it wasnt for Pats tricky Defense! I mean Gojira is right Defense's win championships and the Pats are a good example.  Now Im sure u all can guess that i am so going to root for the Eagles! Because I hate those Pats! Now here is my game prediction: Pats win due the Eagle's inhabilty to stop the Patriots run game.  Heres some interesting stats: The Eagles Defense rank 29th against the Run!  The Patriots are 4 in the NFL for best offense! Tom Brady is 8-0 in the playoffs! But all i know is either way if the Pats win they will suck ass next season cuz both there offensive cordinator and defensive cordinatior will be leaving the team, so hahahaha! And another thing, i gotta hand it to ya doc u knew the Pats would come though and i thought they wouldnt, so hats off to ya, im not always right

-Old School
  • 01-25-2005 4:42 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

i also want the eagles to win.. not for any other reason than i'm tired of seeing pats in the superbowl..   helps that eagles haven't been to the dance in a long time too.. but still.. i don't like the pats..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 01-27-2005 5:22 AM In reply to

I mean Im no Philli fan (mainly cuz both there players and fans are cocky) but i dont wanna see a team win 3 Superbowls in 4 years, damn Pats!

-Old School
  • 01-28-2005 9:06 PM In reply to

GO BEAVERS!!!!!

• 02-01-2005 4:48 AM In reply to

I have always hated the eagles and will continue to always hate the eagles till the day i die, and oh by the way screw the redskins to while i'm at it.
    I have seen the enemy and he is mine.
  • 02-01-2005 6:07 AM In reply to

lol, so what is ur favorite team? i hope its not the team u said u play madden w/

-Old School
  • 02-02-2005 9:11 PM In reply to

Oh Scuba you know I just have to go with my Dallas Cowboys...I've liked them since i was born and will continue to like them till I die...so come on lets here all of the comments all of yous probably have about the cowboys.
    I have seen the enemy and he is mine.
Page 4 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >