in

Black Label Suicides

Tell me if i can join

Last post 03-08-2005 6:11 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 31 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2005 5:37 AM In reply to

Re: Tell me if i can join

Awsome, what team do u like to game with?

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-26-2005 1:55 PM In reply to

haha...you'll probably love this the Dallas Cowboys...but i'll say that i've been starting to play with other teams because the cowboys just aren't how do you say in their prime right now. However, they still are and will be my NFL team of choice and I hope the Eagles lose in the Super Bowl!!!
    I have seen the enemy and he is mine.
  • 01-27-2005 5:17 AM In reply to

lol, yeah, i like playing w/ the Steelers and u should post that last comment in the 'SuperBowl' thread under General Dis. 
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-27-2005 8:07 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Look at Scuba...plugging his own thread...shameless...

So, what did you all think of ETF in the other games thread...[*-)]
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 01-28-2005 12:29 AM In reply to

hypocrite!

-Old School
  • 02-01-2005 4:45 AM In reply to

New day same shit around here.
  • 02-01-2005 6:19 AM In reply to

lol i know

-Old School
  • 02-02-2005 9:23 PM In reply to

Got to love it though.
  • 02-07-2005 7:29 AM In reply to

yeah, y do think i keep postin? lol

-Old School
  • 02-07-2005 5:59 PM In reply to

I do not know.
  • 02-07-2005 6:46 PM In reply to

cuz i get the last post muhahahahaha

-Old School
  • 02-10-2005 12:22 PM In reply to

Oh really
  • 02-11-2005 2:45 PM In reply to

yup

• 02-11-2005 9:48 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

*nods emphatically*
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 02-12-2005 7:53 AM In reply to

gotta pack my bowl now

Page 2 of 3 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >