in

Black Label Suicides

Random Conversation Thread...

Last post 09-25-2005 4:36 PM by BLS BOB. 109 replies.
Page 2 of 8 (110 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-02-2005 7:27 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Re: Random Conversation Thread...

Forget posting, what the hell are you playing King?!
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-05-2005 5:13 AM In reply to

whats a good car stereo system to buy, Im mean i want something that i can crank up the volume w/ buy not where my car fucking shakes like some people do w/ all that base, its just that i want clean clear sound, when i listen 2 my music

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-05-2005 1:03 PM In reply to

If your worried about the shaking and stuph just get a good CD with a lot of base and slowly turn up the volume.  You'll notice that certain panels on the interior of your car will start to shake and at certain fequences/volume combos they will make horrible noises.  You just need to add some foam behind the panel or adjust it so that it doesn't response to that feq any more.  Lather, rinse and repeat.  Once you have that licked for you stock radio and it's still not high enough quality get some new speakers,  then if your not statified with that update the deck.

You would be suprised how nice some crappy speakers can sound if they are in the correct envoriment.  Car audio the cheap way.

• 04-05-2005 5:55 PM In reply to

"just get a good CD..." lol, yeah that was my question, well in sense thats what I meant. I know I said "a good system" but what I meant also in that was, what would be good CD deck?  But what u said makes perfect sence though dude, thanks

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-11-2005 4:59 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

I AM SOOOO BORED!!!!Indifferent  I'm gotta listen to some music or something...Stick out tongueStick out tongue
  • 04-12-2005 3:38 AM In reply to

well my stomach feels wierd so im just layin down, while i listen 2 velvet revolver

-Old School
  • 04-13-2005 7:22 PM In reply to

ImA sit here and read contant posts about "Random conversation thread"
    here is a random convo for ya why does a bald guy with a turtle neck have to do with a busted condom.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 04-14-2005 7:00 PM In reply to

funny u should say that cuz i was just think bout when i can use my last 1, with girl at work or this weekend when i go to this party that some girl i know wants to fuck me, good times, good times

-Old School
  • 04-15-2005 8:29 PM In reply to

Scuba tisk tisk tisk praying on the drunk sluts....eh thats what makes the world go round and round Beer
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 04-15-2005 10:55 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Beer+Beer+Beer+Beer+Beer= 8IIIIIIIID ()

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 04-15-2005 11:00 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

<< RANDOM>>

The other day in History, I convinced a girl that polyester (the cloth) comes from the wool of an animal called the polyest.
              I almost pissed myself laughing when she asked the teacher about it.

True story
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 04-17-2005 6:31 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

That is so funny, er1c!!!!  How can she be so dumb!!!!  She should know that it comes from a woman named "Ester"...hence the PolyESTER...lol.  I know, that was corny.  I'M BORED Dammit!!!!!!Stick out tongueStick out tongue
  • 04-18-2005 3:00 PM In reply to

Bobby i dont pray on em, im just havin a good ol time w/ em, lol, but yeah thats some funny shit er1c, just a question outta curiosity, is she blonde??? but hey look at bright side,u might even be able to convince the chick that ur dick's an ice cream cone, lol

-Old School
  • 04-18-2005 7:44 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Lol, wrap your minds around this one for a minute...

Crotch rockets for the win.

Haha, true story regarding that on Saturday too Big Smile
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-27-2005 5:25 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

I just gotta say...I LOVE my sig.!!!!
    It's sooo awesome!!!!Stick out tongueCoolCoolAngel
Page 2 of 8 (110 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »