in

Black Label Suicides

I don't like...

Last post 04-20-2005 7:04 PM by J Buddah. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-13-2005 11:48 PM

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

I don't like...

Angel (Connor Angel, MasterCheif, Angleus) and if he ever reads this, I would like to know why he dosen't like me. O and hows Team Huggy Bear going? I would like to know this also.

Please Angel all I want to know is the awnser to these two questions.

O and I P[/\]!\1z C0nner 4ng3l, c4us3 1 = L337!
  • 04-14-2005 6:35 PM In reply to

Re: I don't like...

Oh come on Snoop E, don't bring this topic back up, he's no longer w/ us, and he's not bothering us, so why should his name be brought up? I say fuck it, and move forward

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-14-2005 7:24 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

Im just felt like saying that, its not like hes going to read this anyways, and if he does the above statement stays. Ive never liked him as far back as RTCW, and that was becuase he started talking shit about me back then for no apparent reason (not my fault). Since Im stubburn and hold grudges I have held this one for a very long time.

Call this immature, stupid, pointless or whatever, it dosen't change the fact that I don't like Angel.
  • 04-14-2005 11:24 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

alright, well, I too say, just let it go....we will never figure out Angel's ways
  • 04-15-2005 12:51 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Then again, this is what the Drama board is for...

Vent away.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-18-2005 5:16 AM In reply to

Well Snoop u do have a point, as well as goji does, lol, but yeah, Angle is not here in the forums ne more, also I dont know ne1 on my friends list that still games w/ him, other than DrDoom but i think he removed me, i dunno, and if u hold grudges, then well, thats ur thing, im not gunna tell u what to do, u gotta do what u gotta do, all i can say is what would i do, and thats only if u even really wanted to know and were seeking some sorta advice.
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-18-2005 6:18 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

That was quite possibly the most convoluted, round-about way of saying, "I don't care what you do, but I wouldn't keep bringing this up."

So, when are you getting your asses on RTCW...

JERKS!!

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 04-18-2005 6:31 PM In reply to

runnnnn....its gojira!

• 04-18-2005 6:33 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAHHH!!

• 04-18-2005 9:46 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

snoop e and i have something in common.. we don't like angel.. but thats as far as i'm gonna take this post.. so yeah.. carry on snoop..

Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 04-20-2005 4:47 AM In reply to

ya..i know..u guys will probly think..leave it to ladybug to bring this up..BUT...

i went to this website www.divine-interventions.com and i saw this buddah dildo..and well...i just had to have it..and now when i see buddah..well..i think of my buddah..hehe...and i think thats kinda funny..so sorry to make this sexual and shit as always...but..yah...just had to say it...lol
    I May Be A Girl, But You Can't Handle This!!

Ladybug is all grown up and now has a tattoo!!

• 04-20-2005 6:05 PM In reply to

[:#]

• 04-20-2005 7:04 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

ladybug414 wrote:
    ya..i know..u guys will probly think..leave it to ladybug to bring this up..BUT...

i went to this website www.divine-interventions.com and i saw this buddah dildo..and well...i just had to have it..and now when i see buddah..well..i think of my buddah..hehe...and i think thats kinda funny..so sorry to make this sexual and shit as always...but..yah...just had to say it...lol

umm.. ok...
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)