in

Black Label Suicides

ChromeHounds

Last post 08-04-2006 9:02 AM by Mnoland. 44 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-17-2006 6:00 PM In reply to

Re: ChromeHounds

Where's Tarakia? I don't see it, has it been taken over... again?! That's too bad.
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 07-18-2006 7:03 AM In reply to

well im offically getting my 360 in september so if this game isnt history by then defender sounds like the job 4 me
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 07-18-2006 9:05 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

ill still be playing it splinter cell will be comeing out but  can od on splinter cell. i must say that chrome hounds is a hit i neverseen this much clan activity . now i can exhale knowing the online players love it as well
    ralphus ?
  • 07-19-2006 3:45 PM In reply to

For those of you stuck at work:  http://www.sega.com/gamesite/chromehounds/leaderboard.php

It's a map of the current online chromehounds world.

• 07-25-2006 8:45 PM In reply to

Has Sal-Kar won yet?
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 07-26-2006 1:12 AM In reply to

Nope

So that's Morskoy 5

Tarakia 2

Sal Kar 0!!!!!!

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 07-27-2006 10:43 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

dood those sin doods abandon salkar because they couldnt win than abandoned game altogether cuz thier team sucks . BLS is killin fools in a couple day we going on tour eventually ending up in salkar to do what sin couldnt..  but really i am just talkin shit salkar is outnumbered severly. 
    ralphus ?
  • 07-28-2006 9:31 PM In reply to

sinners quit altogether?

haha loser...

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 07-29-2006 10:53 AM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

WOW! I'm not new to this explaining/shit talking rebuttal routine, here it goes.

We quit because the game is boring even when we had like ten people playing, it didn't seem like we were accomplishing anything and therefore went back to the only good game to come out on the 360 yet, DOA 4. Also as Noland pointed out we were severly outnumbered and judging by Nolands response when I told him that online it seemed that you guys were under the impression that BLS resurrected Tarakia and won the war twice but in actual fact you and the other 30,000 ex Red/Yellow members that joined overnight helped Tarakia win the war, You guys did alot I'm assuming but did not win the war for Tarakia by yourselves, if you did you would all  have the #1 Seasonal Fame awards. I don't know why I feel like I have to explain everything me or my clan does?

O and I don't know if you guys remember but did you happen to get any new weapons cause if I remember correctly in custom games me and Spin (our soldier mechs) would rip you guys apart in one or two hits to say the least, but if you guys did bulk up or those were just mess around mechs then I stand corrected.

EDIT: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
  • 07-31-2006 11:55 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

its funny how snoop only remebers his one victory and 2 lossese and we couldnt get the seasonal award till we ranked up thiers the overall capture points and reknown to take into account once our squad goes up 2 ranks we will be in position to get the seasonal fame medals Snoop equals noob thiers no questioning that. snoop has been paradeing aound talkin shit bout the coolest game to hit live while still defending wearing  skirts in doa which doesnt surprise me. snoop is too much of an asshole to run troops he thinks hes always right and that the other peeps should always listen. he comes on this forum and talks  shit when more of us are playing c.h. than are actually present in his squad and thinks that his word has any weight . do not be shakin by the stat nub he is only a child . snoop to take credit from 10 guys playing religiously till our wars ended is just rude ..we focuses on a map stayed on it till we won it and went to the next .between matches u can see the progression of the map and make a logical quesstimate as to haow many other attacks are going down. the first tarajia victory i feel bls should take credit for without question cuz i watched the progression of every map and knew we were  the contributeing factor. so dont listen to this idiots bulshit with his one time death match speech cuz judging by what he did with his  gamerscore and all the other recent actions his word means nothing anyways . coneing clye over c.h and we r the nubs i dont fucking think so . I STONGLY URGE ALL TO VIOLENTLY REJECT OUTSIDERS IDIOTIC OPINIONS
    ralphus ?
  • 08-01-2006 8:34 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

i always tend to overreact either we r all ugly
    ralphus ?
  • 08-02-2006 10:57 PM In reply to

hey snoop and noland guess wut i hear threw all of that...bitch bitch bitch im a dirty slut! WTF IS THE MATTER WITH U GUYS!?!? man what happened 2 the good ol mech assult spirit that got us the win in the end huh? u guys need 2 quit bitching and fighting and go pwn sum noobs!!!!!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 08-03-2006 8:40 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

Predator guess what I heard through your speech, Blah Blah Blah I'm a stupid shit that dosen't know anything about whats going on right know cause I'm a WOW noob. Me and Noland although we never talked about it don't care anymore and we let it go, it was an impulse thing. So pred next time you decide to call someone a bitch  or say there is something wrong with them make sure you know the full story, which you didn't so don't call either me or Noland a bitch again, bitch.
  • 08-04-2006 3:39 AM In reply to

Hey dont call him a Bitch, you Bitch Ass Cracker Ho. Your White!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 08-04-2006 9:02 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

besides noland severly trippin on fools is what  mech assault was all about .  we r steady climbing the leaderboards we were 213 last time i checked moveing up 2 to 10 a day we will be where we intend to be with patience and persistence
    ralphus ?
Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3