in

Black Label Suicides

Lockdown Squad?

Last post 09-21-2005 8:20 PM by B0BBYHELL. 32 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (33 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-18-2005 10:19 AM

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

Lockdown Squad?

Locked Reply Contact
    -No more dumb bantering. And just so you guys know DON'T POST HERE(In this thread)
  • 09-18-2005 1:23 PM In reply to

Re: Lockdown Squad?

Yea, domo isnt on alot so we thought maybe pred could be our all around sub in cuz we need a engineer. Dark is on and he is is on alot domo isnt on till the 21. Now we would love to include pred as just a full frontal member but when do we ever have a 7 on 7 match? Snoop pointed out everything that we want and will do. So let us know the green/red light. And we can start cracking!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 09-18-2005 4:27 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

ask that question somewhere else bob i want to know whether they'll let us be a squad or not

Screw AOL!
  • 09-18-2005 5:01 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Don't be such a poopy pants. They'll check it out and okay it when they can.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 09-18-2005 8:04 PM In reply to

Yea but bob we could care less about Medal of honor on an "Tom Clancys" topic. and im sure car doesnt like that. Bob get your ass on rainbow6 4 damnit! get off of the forums for once! be a part of the clan!!!! I dont know why im using ! marks!!!!!
  • 09-18-2005 8:49 PM In reply to

lol OMFG bobby Brothers in Arms who is made by Ubisoft isnt even closely related to EA's Medal of Honor,
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-19-2005 2:13 PM In reply to

what are you talking about and scuba off topic again, anyways im saying this is a Tom Clancys Topic not a EA jeeesus.
  • 09-19-2005 2:22 PM In reply to

snoop i feal we are seperating the clan enough with the seperate squads "kings and frostys" while i dont care if you guys do a match together it will not be a set team that always plays together. matches will be done with either car, king, or myself present and we will swap members around so we can get as many differant ppl in matches as possible

• 09-19-2005 4:27 PM In reply to

damn red light, o well guys its all gooood. Yea we wanted to know because when all BLS are in a room we are usally on the other team and play with each other seeing how easy it could be to just say BUMSS your on it you play clan THC monday at 10. stuff like that. I dont think we should have a sniper squad either. Rainbow isnt a game to have sniper squads. i belive a squad should consists of every class but if its going to be a primary sniper squad prob mostly like 2-3/5 people a sniper.
  • 09-19-2005 5:08 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

And you all don't seem to realize that BLSFH wasn't going to be doing clan-matches or whatever by itself. It was designed to help the snipers we DO have get godlike, like AsS and I were in RTCW. Why else do you think it was called the Sniper School? Christ, you read (or bloody-well should've) the posts I put in that forum about how we were going to be a SUPPLEMENT to all the other people we played with, and that it was designed to hone those skills necessary to do so. If you have excellent snipers, all you need is excellent CQB and you'll be set...and there's a ton of quality CQB here.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 09-19-2005 7:28 PM In reply to

well in that case yes i did see sniper school but i thought that was jsut to make us "god" like and then squad would start up. Well then im out of the sniper school i dont need it. Sorry Cap T bag
  • 09-19-2005 8:33 PM In reply to

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Marine Barracks, Washington D.C.
    • Posts 48

holy jesus mother loving medic having spec ops running engineer building commando shooting christ! i'll be in your sniper squad frostizzle.  that way you aren't all alone.
    i dunno why i do it. i think it's the fact that i am the one who ends someone else's life that excites me. kinda like playing god without any responsibility.
  • 09-19-2005 8:39 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

frostizzle??.. wtf is a frostizzle??.. Huh? [:^)]
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 09-19-2005 8:42 PM In reply to

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Marine Barracks, Washington D.C.
    • Posts 48

frostizzle: (n) English, a state of being when MigHTy FroST is on a long killing streak.

i dunno why i do it. i think it's the fact that i am the one who ends someone else's life that excites me. kinda like playing god without any responsibility.
  • 09-19-2005 8:47 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

<-- MiGhTy FrOsT

i like that definition..

Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle