in

Black Label Suicides

Personal Pic Thread

Last post 03-31-2005 1:05 PM by Carsinigin. 204 replies.
Page 8 of 14 (205 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-03-2004 7:57 AM In reply to

Re: Personal Pic Thread

speaking of pics I still wanna see what Zilla looks like, by the way Angle, how many tats do u have, if u have any?

-Scuba
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-03-2004 7:12 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

I just have one for the moment, on the back of my shoulder.
  • 12-05-2004 8:56 AM In reply to

huh???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-05-2004 2:58 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Well PanterasSon, here is a pic of one of my Tattoos...The pic is not that great but it's a tatt of Looney Tunes "Sylvester the Cat" eating "Tweety"

Sylvester is my FAVORITE cartoon character...WinkStick out tongue
  • 12-05-2004 2:59 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Sorry, forgot the pic...lol

• 12-05-2004 9:55 PM In reply to

lol thats funny queen i like it. a friend of mine is getting yosemite sam standing on bug's head saying i got ya varmit

• 12-06-2004 12:33 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    Queen - Your tatoo kicks ass.  It's the "Bad 'ole puddy TAT"

• 12-06-2004 11:40 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

Locked Reply Contact
    gonna have another pic in a week or 2.. just got corn rows.. so i have to get a pic and then i'll post it
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 12-07-2004 5:01 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Dude, I have SO got to see this!!
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 12-07-2004 7:05 AM In reply to

Corn rows? omfg! That is a must see!

-Old School
  • 12-07-2004 3:19 PM In reply to

• deletionary
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2004
    • Marine Barracks, Washington D.C.
    • Posts 48

hole greasy freakin jesus! it's se7en! (sorry, i forget to read this thread sometimes) holy hell! now.... pics of se7en's girl (my future girl ..... mr. sanchez speaking.....)!! snap to it..pics!!  oh... uh. yeah. dude i can't wait to get to san diego and kick it with you se7en.  we are gonna seriously get all the poonanny in oceanside there is. no questions. 
    i dunno why i do it. i think it's the fact that i am the one who ends someone else's life that excites me. kinda like playing god without any responsibility.
  • 12-08-2004 3:20 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    RICH!!!!!   Holy fuckin shit I love you.  Seriously, we're going to tear shit up when we hook-up when you come out for basic training.  Oh yeah, pics of Dani on the way...Heretic, can I send some over to you to get posted up?

Love you guys.  Se7en
  • 12-08-2004 5:29 AM In reply to

Go Navy!............. why is everything so suddenly quite?

-Old School
  • 12-08-2004 5:30 AM In reply to

i'll put them up for ya se7en

• 12-14-2004 7:03 AM In reply to

Well i didnt get a picture, but i met "xx v diddy xx" and "Disturbed Joker" today, and man, theyre some big fellas, theyre like Capt T Bag's size, 6'1 and 260 lbs, i was like damn! lol but u all have seen me, but i told em "damn u fat people r taken over" lol

-Old School
Page 8 of 14 (205 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last »