in

Black Label Suicides

Conker: Live & Reloaded

Last post 03-26-2005 4:31 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2004 7:39 PM

Conker: Live & Reloaded

Conker: Live & Reloaded Preview

I loved Conker on the N64.  This may be one that worth checking out.

• 10-07-2004 10:06 PM In reply to

Re: Conker: Live & Reloaded

i'm going to be all over this one here

• 10-08-2004 9:39 PM In reply to

Yes, this should be interesting on Xbox Live!

The 15 min. single-player demo will be in the December issue of OXM!

• 03-03-2005 9:14 PM In reply to

• 03-08-2005 5:18 PM In reply to

when does thing game come out again??? I heard it got delayed
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 6:00 PM In reply to

from http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7662/Conker-Delayed-Again/

It looks like it's delayed until June 2005
  • 03-08-2005 6:41 PM In reply to

Damn!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 8:42 PM In reply to

• 03-09-2005 5:26 AM In reply to

cool man

-Old School
  • 03-17-2005 8:44 PM In reply to

• 03-18-2005 6:29 AM In reply to

why do they set back release dates, to build up hype??? When they set a date they should stick to it

-Old School
  • 03-18-2005 1:51 PM In reply to

Scuba, you have to realize there is a shit load of stuff that goes into getting a game finished and out the door! There are so many hurdles to jump through. The delays are often because more time is needed to complete the game! 

• 03-19-2005 5:15 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

very true, they don't know what problems they will encounter on the way, they just have to fix them as they go along, which occasionally will delay the release date of the game
  • 03-22-2005 7:14 AM In reply to

I know weapon, its just that u should set a release date then if y dont even know when it'll b relased

-Old School
  • 03-24-2005 6:45 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

That last post makes no sense Scuba!!

Anyway, release dates are never final until the game actually goes into mass production. Before then (and Lockdown is apparently a shinig example of this), anything goes...

"Hey, let's rework the whole interface real quick," the marketing people say 3 days before the template is sent for production.

"Hmm, let's add all this extra stuff because the game isn't quite the way we wanted it."

These are just a couple common reasons games get pushed back. Personally, I'm to the point now, where I don't want a game to come out before it's 100% ready...I'm tired of buying a game, only to have glitches out the ASS, sub-par graphics, AI stupidity, etc. As long as the hone the game, put a nice coat of polish on the experience, I'm all for waiting a couple more months for it...besides, there's always something to play in the meantime.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >