in

Black Label Suicides

Half-Life 2

Last post 12-14-2004 2:38 PM by Gojira. 18 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-05-2004 7:44 PM In reply to

Re: Half-Life 2

I'm running at 800x600.
  • 12-06-2004 10:59 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Uhh car? Whad'ya _do_ to her face? Do I see Bukkake?! The pic in question
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 12-06-2004 11:21 PM In reply to

That's the "rainbow" glich I was talking about.  I'm too lazy to play with the settings to make it go away.. the game is still fun with things fucked up like that. 

• 12-14-2004 2:38 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Okay, NEWS!!!

On the 30th of November (yeah, it's been a while since I played it last), they released an update for Half-life 2. Not only does this update include the actual editing software (creating your own mods and more), but it also contained the new HL2: Deathmatch!!

I played this for a while last night while I couldn't connect to FFXI, and it's FUCKING awesome!! The maps are brilliant, and the already balanced weapons layout makes it a blast with many different play-styles.

Granted I died a lot of times, you don't know how much fun it was using the gravity gun to throw objects and kill people.

Also, they have new maps for CS: Source, a few are just essentially updated ones from the original, while most are TOTALLY brand new. Fortunately, a ouple of them force you to play a little more carefully, because on several of them, the terrorists already start where the CT's have to go, and vice versa. I'd have to say the modded office complex is my favorite thus far.

Check out the maps at Gamespy, and sign up for the DLX service and get em...they're really badass...

"Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2