in

Black Label Suicides

Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

Last post 07-11-2006 5:47 AM by DarkPredator202. 88 replies.
Page 2 of 6 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-17-2005 7:38 PM In reply to

Re: Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

Two more weeks...

Can someone please remind me to pickup this game when it comes out...

Thanks

• 03-17-2005 8:35 PM In reply to

Car, do you actually need reminded? OK, here, please pick up Splinter Cell 3 on March 29 2005!

• 03-23-2005 4:36 PM In reply to

• 03-24-2005 6:36 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Read about it...

Played Demo...

Seen videos...

Scrounging money for Mar. 29...

Selling soul for more free time in which to play Merc on XBL Splinter Cell 3, while still having time to hit lvl 60 on WoW...proving slightly more difficult to find buyer...Anyone interested?
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 03-26-2005 4:33 PM In reply to

u know I've never played ne of the Splinter Cell games
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-30-2005 7:38 PM In reply to

• Tito
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-20-2004
    • Cleveland!!!!
    • Posts 45

so ill see you guys in a couple of hours!! im 'bout to go get meh a copy!
  • 03-30-2005 8:39 PM In reply to

Damn Scuba, yer really missin' out!
    You should give it a rental at least. 

• 03-30-2005 8:40 PM In reply to

Cool TitoYesYes

• 04-04-2005 11:59 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Yeah Scuba, I hadn't played any of the games either, but I picked up a copy from Blockbuster a couple of days ago, and I think the game is awesome.  You should give it a try.
  • 04-05-2005 5:02 AM In reply to

Well the way I see it, if i havent played the prequals to it cuz i didnt like it, what makes me think ill be impress w/ the next 1, remember im very picky w/ my games, hell i havent even bought my Brothers in Arms yet, but I will when i get my pay check, which is the same time ill give Carsin money towards the web site
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-08-2005 12:59 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Yeah, I can see where you are coming from, if I didn't have a Game Pass up at Blockbuster I probabley would not have given Chaos Theory a try. 
  • 04-08-2005 6:46 AM In reply to

hmmm well the game was rentable at my local blockbuster, but i pasted, im too stubborn

-Old School
  • 04-08-2005 8:07 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

That's a good call Scuba...Focus on RTCW...

Seriously though...I need to hear from someone as to how this one compares to Splinter Cell 2...I though that was a blast, but too short-lived (on everyone else's part)...People just stopped playing it, so I did too...Same thing with Crimson Skies...I think people were just pissed about my gyro skills...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-08-2005 12:03 PM In reply to

Gojira wrote:
    That's a good call Scuba...Focus on RTCW...

Seriously though...I need to hear from someone as to how this one compares to Splinter Cell 2...I though that was a blast, but too short-lived (on everyone else's part)...People just stopped playing it, so I did too...Same thing with Crimson Skies...I think people were just pissed about my gyro skills...

I think it has a chance to stick for a couple months.  I thought we gave up on Splinter Cell 2 and Crimson Skies because other games came out a week or two later.   I don't know of anything coming out soon that's going to peal me away from Chaos Theory.   Damn I just getting the hang of the controls and an Idea about the maps.    If you liked Splinter Cell 2 you'll like 3,  you should at least rent it if you have any doubts.

It really is two games in one.  The single player is excellent and then the multiplayer kicks ass.

• 04-08-2005 2:34 PM In reply to

Actually, there are a few games coming out soon! Close Combat First to Fight,for all of the Rainbow fans. Jade Empire for the offline epic single player game. Unreal champion 2 for the fast paced blitz on-line.

Page 2 of 6 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »