in

Black Label Suicides

I would like to know if any more spots for a new member are open?

Last post 07-22-2005 1:04 PM by Carsinigin. 92 replies.
Page 4 of 7 (93 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-09-2005 4:21 PM In reply to

Re: OK...I got 2 sponsors...

Locked Reply Contact

Damn, lol, well one things for sure I aint picking his ass up Pantera, thats going to be del

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-10-2005 10:37 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    ok stop spamming our forums and actually try playing with us in a xbox room

• 03-11-2005 3:44 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    lol, mabye ill try that too[8-|]
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-11-2005 6:22 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    lol, what? I wanna beat my 50 post record, lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-11-2005 11:56 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Locked Reply Contact

Everyone can see that, at one point on this topic you posted about 5 times in a row, no wonder you have so many posts.....Unfortunately, as far as that goes it looks like aBum is turning into a " Lil' Scuba " Stick out tongue

^ Observe, I made a couple references in one post...UNBELIEVABLE! Surprise ^

• 03-18-2005 6:49 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    no, i dont post in a row, i post on every topic just about, i guess i have a lot to say

-Old School
  • 03-18-2005 1:58 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    you need a talk show scuba

• 03-19-2005 4:58 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Locked Reply Contact
     ScubaSteve1231 wrote:
    no, i dont post in a row, i post on every topic just about, i guess i have a lot to say

Scuba, Scuba, Scuba, I would think that you have played with me enough that you know that when I make a statement, 99.9% I have information to back it up, silly steve.  You are right Pantera, Scuba needs a talk show, or his own forums so he can talk to himself Stick out tongue, lol.  All of these posts just happen to be on this topic and were posted within 35 minutes of eachother, so here we go:
     ScubaSteve1231 wrote:
    so did he ever join??? or no???

ScubaSteve1231 wrote:
    lol I guess they didnt noticed

ScubaSteve1231 wrote:
    yeah i agree w/ Pantera, MmCark, i see u have done made some good calls and i think u should be promoted, then again I should be too, lol

ScubaSteve1231 wrote:
    U know after reading more and more from these two they should start there own clan "WBLS"  wannabe BLS, lol

ScubaSteve1231 wrote:
    post number 298! lol

• 03-22-2005 7:23 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    well................... I..................u see...............ohhhhhhhhhh kiss my ass Cark, lol

-Old School
  • 03-22-2005 12:35 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    Clark, 

When Steve posted those messages this topic was 5 or six different topics... I merged them all together because Bum is an idoit and started a bunch of threads.

• 03-22-2005 10:21 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Locked Reply Contact
    ohhhhhh, I got you now, good thinking, cause Bum had so many topics I was getting confused Tongue Tied
  • 03-23-2005 12:29 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    lets blame bum lol, j/k man
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-23-2005 4:27 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    well i guess that clears me of doing random posts, but ill still be a post whore, lol

-Old School
  • 03-23-2005 11:30 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    From what bum has said he never been to a forum befor so lay off the guy lol Bum u sound kool but i would have to play with you online and i think you should get Pantera on your list and play with him. Best thing to do and be patient its all good. Try to get to know more of the clan not just Snoop and Spinn. and them lol theres a whole clan full of people you have to meet. Dont Stress the Sponser topic either its not just getting sponsered. lol
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 03-27-2005 4:26 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    yes, listen 2 the private first class, lol, no, but bobs got a good point, and that goes for every1

-Old School
Page 4 of 7 (93 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »