in

Black Label Suicides

Dominus Doloris Join Information

Last post 09-06-2005 7:13 PM by Carsinigin. 63 replies.
Page 2 of 5 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-03-2005 11:15 PM In reply to

Re: Dominus Doloris Join Information

Locked Reply Contact
    Yea i play Blood Angels (Branch of Space Marines) and DemonHunters. other than that the rules have changed a lot but i havent been playing latly my bro gots a Imperial Gaurd (Cannon fodder) and some Tau (new race). We havent played in a while but i know the last books rules not mucht he new one except the fact you can now shoot in combat if your guy isnt with in 2 inch. and you got to roll leadership checks to see who you shoot 1st or something like that . I dont know if i can get a web cam i can post up some pics of my guys specialy the cool looking demonhunters
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-04-2005 6:09 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    B0BBY, it's Daemonhunters not demon, check the website, book codex anything, it's Daemon. And alos its true the IG armies do suffer from many casualties, I have never had the... luxury, of having a better equipped army supporting my "Cannon Fodder", and I have suffered some crushing defeats, but through the high casualties, and unique tactics some astounding victories. Now I would never say no to better reinforcements, but I believe that the IG needs to get the proper respect that it deserves. No one talks bad about the Space Marines, or the Inquisiton, but the loyal men and women of the IG are the main arm of the Imperium, and they are always seen as the distraction, or the human sheild of the more unique forces of the Imperium  
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 06-05-2005 6:34 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    OF cousre they do! lol space a group of SM is like a group of like 20 IG's lol we are the special forces thats why in Fire Warrior for PST the fucking space marines are scarry as shit!
  • 06-05-2005 6:07 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    That came was alright, The SMs were terrifying, but I wish the mulpitplayer was better.
  • 06-05-2005 10:28 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    yea it was like a doom sort of fast running thing.
    <was sad
  • 06-07-2005 4:34 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    I have a question, My younger cousin is interested in the clan, but somewhere along the line, he heard that there was an agelimit to BLS. I was just wondering if there was one and, if there is was is the limit.
  • 06-07-2005 11:07 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    I think there is also a <i>personality</i> limit as well... Wink

Anyone who's interested in BLS should really just start playing and posting with the clan. If they are BLS material, I'm sure they'll be tapped.

Just amke sure your 'cuz has a cool avatar too! :P
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 06-08-2005 7:16 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    OK I let him know, I'll make sure he's got one that matchs his fledging eldar army.Big Smile
  • 06-08-2005 8:17 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    NO LONGER AM I THE RESIDENT n00b!!
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 06-08-2005 9:48 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    Yeah, But you'll always be the resident n00b to me Er1c. Wink
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 06-09-2005 12:46 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    lol  Yes you speak for all of us Del. Stick out tongue
  • 06-09-2005 7:31 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    I would not suggest your cousin dominus he is very young and he already has tried to get me into enough drama. I am not going to be sponsering him if i am able to sponser. (think only officers are able) its just i dont think he would get along with the BLS i dont know maybe he will im just saying that he can get a attitude about somthing over nothing on the INTERNET. thats all i gotta say i wish the best luck to all you trying out.

P.S. First impressions tell alot about someone Movie
  • 06-10-2005 5:27 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    That is true, I think I might just let him do is own thing until he matures, it probally would be best, for all concerned.
  • 06-10-2005 4:17 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    heres another late post from me, but o well, welcome to the forums Doloris, i would like to submit my recommendation on doloris, ive had the opportunity to game up w/ him and let me add that i was impressed and i think he would be a good addition to the clan. Also i dont think there is too much of a age limit in this clan, but more of a personality limit as del put it, and if u dont have that, then ur not BLS material.
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 06-10-2005 5:01 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    Very good way to put it scuba lol im impressed lol (not really your kool) Stick out tongue
Page 2 of 5 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >