in

Black Label Suicides

cali queens

Last post 05-20-2006 7:44 PM by Mnoland. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2005 4:08 AM

Angry [:@] cali queens

the miss cali queens put in a bid for a clan match saying and i qoute" we will own you bitches." all this after losing to a dumbazz for miss congeniality. if at all possibble let us set it up and decimate these bastards. dark and I whipped they're asses with some random noobs by 14 frags. before we said to much i gave them some first class tikets on the bastard airlines, ba bye!
  • 11-12-2005 12:36 AM In reply to

Re: cali queens

i know im posting late but that game was this 4???

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-12-2005 2:23 AM In reply to

rainbow 6 lockdown
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 11-13-2005 12:05 AM In reply to

o ok, do yall still play that game too???

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-28-2005 1:40 AM In reply to

kinda quiet in here.......*cricket cricket*

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 11-28-2005 2:06 AM In reply to

http://xteammenacex.com/home/index.php
    or www.teamrfg.com
    They seem cool, i smell a clan match!
  • 11-28-2005 3:17 AM In reply to

not only did this happen a hundred years ago and none of us really play on the same game (once again) but even if we had a clan match it would be a waste of time cause me and bomber fucking ANILATED like 3 of those guys
  • 11-28-2005 9:44 PM In reply to

yes bobby silence with ur rediculous posts, muhahahaha

-Old School
  • 11-29-2005 5:10 PM In reply to

dark wtf are u talkin bout? i em talkin bout how we havent had a match in a while and that these 2 clans look kool to foight lol where did u get all that jibba jabba from? NOW GO TO BACKSTAB AND GO TO THE SHELTER, better not leave lmao ill hunt u down

• 11-29-2005 6:01 PM In reply to

...................... well i for  1 didnt comprehen........ comprehin.......... comperhen..................... understand that last post

-Old School
  • 11-30-2005 12:53 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Dark -- Are you still playing R6LD?
    Loyal till' death
  • 11-30-2005 3:35 AM In reply to

no...i sold it for 5 bucksCrying [:'(]
  • 12-01-2005 9:51 AM In reply to

whata rip off!

-Old School
  • 05-20-2006 7:44 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

i know who would pay 5 for that
    ralphus ?
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)