in

Black Label Suicides

Mass Effect

Last post 03-12-2007 11:41 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-05-2006 6:42 PM

Mass Effect

Is anybody else looking forward to this game?  I know I am..... damn why do all the good games have to come out in '07???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-06-2006 6:39 AM In reply to

Re: Mass Effect

I hadn't heard of it before but it looks really cool.  
  • 12-06-2006 4:54 PM In reply to

dude this game looks really good, and I am looking forward to it
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 12-06-2006 8:48 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

yes it seems sweet but isnt it bioware ? prepare for a short high.
    ralphus ?
  • 12-06-2006 9:31 PM In reply to

hell i wouldn't mind another KOTOR by them, the replay value was great on those games
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 12-07-2006 2:26 PM In reply to

There is going to be a video posted tommorow (Dec 8th) on Live and the Bioware website of the demo they showed at X06.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12402/Mass-Effect-X06-Demo-Trailer-Arrives-Tomorrow/ 

• 12-10-2006 12:37 AM In reply to

omg that new trailer for the game looks so cool... you can check it out for yourself on http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/masseffect/media.html
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-12-2007 11:41 AM In reply to

Well, it looks like May 22nd will be the release date for this game, (hopefully I'll have a 360 by then) also on March 8th the developers of this game (BioWare) sat down to tell us more about this soon to be great game, heres the link http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/masseffect/media.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)