in

Black Label Suicides

Graw 2 Match - The Obsidian Order (TOO) - BLS Loses

Last post 02-24-2008 10:17 AM by Mnoland. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-13-2007 9:13 AM

Graw 2 Match - The Obsidian Order (TOO) - BLS Loses

We had our first clan match in GRAW 2 late night with The Obsidian Order.  We used in the in game clan system and had problems getting everyone into the room due to the download map.  Everyone needs to make sure that they download the extra map so that you don't have any problems getting into matches or rooms.   I know there are have been some problems on UBI's server downloading the map, but please keep trying and ask me if you need any help.

The Obsidian Order was very friendly and we should try to play them again.   It took a while to get everything going and we had a late start so the match was three rounds on Embassy.  TOO won 2 rounds, BLS won 1 round.   The team in the north spawn won every round.

• 03-14-2007 12:03 PM In reply to

Re: Graw 2 Match - The Obsidian Order (TOO) - BLS Loses

It was great playing with you guys last Monday night.  In the chaotic wilderness that is XBOXLIVE, it is nice to bump into another organized clan like the BLS.  The 5 we competed against were friendly and profesional.  Each of the 3 matches were close and could have easily gone the other way.  Feel free to visit our clansite www.tooclan.com and post on on our forums. 

Ajax

Citizen of the Order      

• 03-20-2007 3:00 PM In reply to

I agree, the match we played was close, competitive, and alot of fun. Hopefully, when Ubi releases their first patch, most of the 'difficulties' we encountered will be resolved. It might be a good idea to just eliminate the "nowhere' map from the equation by disabling d/l content in your GRAW2 profile. To be honest, I never really liked that map, anyway... :)  We're trying to get our members registered on GameBattles, so there will be a way to stat-track GRAW2 clan matches. Would TOO be interested in doing this as well? Either way, great matches, and looking forward to battling you all again soon!
  • 02-24-2008 10:17 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Even though this was last posted pn almost a year ago graw 2 has the throw back map pack 1 & 2 for a total of 14 maps. If u r willing to pay 800 point u can purchase and dl the co-op collection which i believe is 5 more co-op maps and a couple more multiplayer maps complete with acheivements.
    Another coop collection is bound to release due to thier only being 125 in points on co-op collection 1.

I am not a huge graw fan these days but this game has the most game types and maps u could really crack out on this ...oh and there is a free guns pack available for dl its eight new weapons

ralphus ?
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)