in

Black Label Suicides

Forum Rules

Last post 09-16-2005 8:36 PM by Carsinigin. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-16-2005 8:36 PM

Yes [Y] Forum Rules

Locked Reply Contact

Forum Rules

These are the rules for using the forums.  This is not rules for the clan.  I’m establishing these rules to keep the impression of order and to ease maintenance on my part and the part of the moderators. 

1. Keep it civil.  Not all of us can get along all of the time but we can control our selves on the forums.

2. Keep it in its place. AKA NO THREAD JACKING.  Thread should remain focus on the topic of the original post.  You can always make a new thread and reference back to the other thread if you want to talk about something else.  Thread jacking post and any post that is a reply to it may be split of to a new post.  Certain posts such as new member threads and post that ask for no discussion will be strictly enforced, and everyone in BLS will point and laugh at the offending poster.

3. Post threads into the proper forum.  Threads about games should go into the appropriate game forum.  Posts about BLS related issues should be in the members only forum. etc

4. Signature Size:  The complete signature can not be more then 468 horizontal pixels by 200 vertical pixels (468x200) and a max data size of 150 kilobytes (150Kb).  Text around the signature is ok as long as the total vertical size of the signature doesn’t exceed 200 pixels.  (IE – if you want text your image needs to be smaller the 200 pixels tall)

5. Avatar Size:  The systems resizes images to 80x80 automatically but if you are using a remote avatar people still need to download the entire image, so try to keep it around that size.  The max data size is 100 kilobytes (100Kb).

6. No Spam. 

Rules about Avatar and Signature size will start been enforced on September 24,2005.

Here is a sample image that is the max size for a sig image. 

• 09-23-2005 12:16 PM In reply to

Re: Forum Rules

Locked Reply Contact
    Rules about Avatar and Signature size will start been enforced starting tomorrow.  I will be going though the system and disabling sigs and avatars larger then the rules allow.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)