in

Black Label Suicides

I would like to join

Last post 12-03-2004 1:59 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 14 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2004 11:39 PM

I would like to join

I am currently without an xbox but working on getting one and would like to try a different clan for once, my gamertags have been shadow priest, dark lord revan, and drw skywalker and ive been in drw for quite some time now till rescently I left. I consider myself a descent player and would like to join bls. Right now I can only play computer games but have ffx11 and am working on getting into your server and look forward to playing with you guys
  • 12-01-2004 4:47 AM In reply to

Re: I would like to join

Shadow!!! whats up man?  Hell yeah i will vouch for shadow, hes one hell of gamer, plus hes funny, ill still never forget the whole "Green Blood" act, lol, that was funny as sh*t

-Scuba
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-01-2004 4:50 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

funny as shit u can curse we are all adults at least most of us[:^)]

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 12-01-2004 1:46 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Whats up Shadow? When do u think u will be back on XBL?

Loyal till' death
  • 12-01-2004 4:37 PM In reply to

Good question Zilla, but also Shadow, what gamer tag will ya be using when u get ur XBOX back???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 12-01-2004 6:05 PM In reply to

unfortanately i cant answer either one of those i hope to make a new tag and ive got no idea when ill have my xbox back but hopefully soon, when i do ill be sure to let ya know and whatsup zilla long time no see man
  • 12-01-2004 6:55 PM In reply to

Ohhhhhhhhh, ok, but whatever happend to yer old XBOX Shadow???

-Old School
  • 12-01-2004 9:29 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Yeah Shadow -- It's been a long time -- Well you got 2 people vouching for you now - so membership shouldn't be a problem -- Let me know as soon as you get back to XBL --- Send me a friend request  ---     xCYRUSx
    Loyal till' death
  • 12-01-2004 9:56 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

I'm all for it, I've played with you a couple of times and your cool shit. We need someone to take my place anyways when I get kicked out.
  • 12-02-2004 12:16 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Geeked [8-|] Re: I would like to join

Dont worry Angel - you aint gettin' kicked out -

Mabey kicked in the arse - lol - but not kicked out
    Loyal till' death
  • 12-02-2004 4:58 AM In reply to

or kicked arse in Halo....... well, maybe not by me, cuz i stink, lol

-Old School
  • 12-02-2004 4:12 PM In reply to

Shadow,
       What's up? Long time no see!

• 12-02-2004 7:53 PM In reply to

not too much man how you been
  • 12-02-2004 8:45 PM In reply to

Been playin, That's all I do! lol

Look forward to seeing you sometime on the battlefield!

• 12-03-2004 1:59 AM In reply to

Right on!

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)